He Gets Wasted

Drink responsibly! (If you're legally allowed to in your country)

Anakin Skywalker: Anakin got so drunk that he started crying about how you have a boyfriend. Anakin is your boyfriend.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Obi-Wan acts like a dad when wasted. He made so many puns that (equally drunk) Anakin slapped him. Obi-Wan then hugged you both while stroking Anakin's hair.

Han Solo: Han is the epitome of flirty drunk. Want advice on how to pick up a girl? Ask drunk Han. He always knows how to make you blush.

Luke Skywalker: Luke is hungry when he's drunk. Catch him obliterating the food table. By the end of the night, an entire box of Ritz crackers was gone.

Kylo Ren: Kylo gets extra emotional and confesses about how much he loves you, even more than his grandfather. He then tries to make out with you.

Poe Dameron: Poe is a socialite when drunk. He will go to the restroom and come out with an entire legion of new friends. Strangely enough, this was an effective way of getting people to join the Resistance.

Armitage Hux: Armitage tends to wander when wasted. One minute, he'll be downing shots; the next minute, he'll have disappeared. Once visited a bar in Coruscant, and woke up in Christophis.