How You Spend Time Together

Hope you all are doing well during these trying times. Stay safe, sanitize, and social distance!

Since we're all here, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves and make some good old Star Wars buddies. I'll start: My name is Christina, I'm 15, and I play the violin. Might do a face reveal later, but I'm a little scared.

Should we have a Zoom meeting?

Without further ado — the chapter!

Quarantine edition. I'm sorry, I had to.

-Anakin Skywalker:
Training. He's had to take some creative liberties due to the confined space. Catch him using old Jedi textbooks as ankle weights. It also means that you can try out those couple's exercises, but it's just an excuse for him to try other exercises later. That being said, cardio somehow turns into parkour in the kitchen. Typical him tries and fails to catapult off the ceiling and pour tea into a saucer.
• "I won't say I'm frustrated, but I wouldn't mind if Tatooine's twin suns exploded."
• "Anakin, what level of Animal Crossing is this? [pan to him squatting on the floor, teacups in hand]
•Downloads TikTok out of sheer boredom and slowly becomes an e-boy. If you want, you can join in some of his videos and be known as the galaxy's power couple.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi:
Playing with the younglings. (You know I love a good Dad!Obi moment.) Since you're not allowed to leave the temple, you both spend his time playing games like Keep It Up. Instead of hitting the ball to keep it up, you use the Force to levitate it. He gets a bit carried away and ends up launching it at your face.
• Cuddling? This man takes his precious time every morning (yes, morning, NOT noon) to tell you how much he loves you and whisper positive affirmations. During times like these, you wish these moments could last forever.
• "That's it! You can do it, S'Zaira! Concentrate on where you want the ball to be—whoa!" [gets lobbed in the face] "You reap what you sow, Master Kenobi!"
• "You will let me win." [raises hand, slowly flashing his middle finger] "Spaces! That was a distraction."

-Luke Skywalker:
Volunteering. You know he's going to deliver essentials to people around the clock. He doesn't want anyone to go hungry, having experienced times where he didn't have food to eat (the off-season of farming.) Together, you start up a donation service using his rewards from winning the war.
• Sewing. He's the person who takes up a new hobby in his free time. Hey, he might need a little guidance on the design aspect, but he's sewing away in no time. Truth be told, most of your time goes towards making joke pieces for each other (lightsaber lingerie for him?)
• "It's like building things. You have a vision of how the parts come together, and [claps theatrically] voila! There you have it, some cute-ass bottoms. The other bottom, that is."
• "I see your mind hasn't gotten any less dirty, Luke. Yoda would be disappointed."
• "(Y/N)! [barges through the door] (Y/N)! Someone asked me for vegan salami today, can you believe it? What the hell is vegan salami? I'm seriously questioning the educational system of the New Republic."

-Han Solo:
Gardening. Due to his past as a smuggler, he never got to stay in one place for very long. The simple joys of watching a plant bloom is a luxury he's never experienced. Gardening together? Now that's idyllic. Needless to say, there ends up being an ungodly amount of cacti and a small army of succulents.
• Playing the guitar. He heard that it makes guys look sexy, so he's trying his hand at music. He tries to serenade you, and it's terrible yet so sweet. Most times, you end up re-enacting entire music videos, corny transitions included.
• "Apparently, playing the guitar is supposed to make you attractive to ladies, gents, and non-binary friends. Instead, all I have are blisters!"
• "I tried to be a stud, but I ended up being a simp instead."
• "Han, fanning your plants isn't going to make them photosynthesize faster. HAN! Did you even water them?"

-Kylo Ren:
Pilates. It's meditative, and he has an excuse to get handsy for the sake of exercise. He's outrageously touch-starved, which is cute until he smothers you with affection. That core strength is unparalleled, though. If you're shaped like a Victorian breadboy (me), he takes you through the basics and it's just a sweet and sweaty moment.
• Filmmaking. What started off as messing with iMovie escalated into him making short films. Think film noir but galactic. You write the script together and pretend-act the scenes in the living room for fun. Most times, he just ends up looking like he's on The Office.
• "Kylo, I don't think this move requires you to hug me."
• "I'm making a modification."
• "Oh, what shall I do, my dear?" [falls on his face, stares into the camera] "Kill you."

-Poe Dameron:
Painting. Surrealism is definitely his favorite, though he experiments with different styles. You even paint together (Bob Ross who?), but really, you just end up getting paint all over each other. He likes to draw little hearts out of flecks of paint on your cheeks (a softie).
• Drag. Let's be honest, Poe is definitely bisexual. His drag name is so scandalous that you end up calling him She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. As an ally/member of the community yourself, some of your fondest memories come from his shows. (Leave, homophobes.)
• "Feeling fly, flying high. Mile-high club, where you at?" [cue to flustered conversation about modern-day slang]
• "Bob Ross who? Honey, look at these trees. Look at then. It's the Amazon rainforest, and it's saying, I lived, bitch."

- Finn (dameron):
• Baking. Watch out, Great British Bake Off — can we just say talent? What initially started as a craving for brownies turned into a lifelong passion. Baking together is always delightful, even if you end up with powdered sugar on your nose and zero pastries.
• Origami. Talk about competition. He tries to outdo you in his creations (cue giant Transformer origami), but he's too kind to roast yours. For starters, you can't stop making paper hearts for each other, though he did make a dick once. Point being, he's never had many material possessions, so he infuses each craft he makes with love.
• "Why are there such long stories before recipes?? Sharon, I just want some crème brûlée!"
• "Y'all are weak. I could write a book per recipe detailing my traumatic experiences with the First Order."
• "If we make enough paper Star Destroyers, we can take down the First Order. Kylo Ren doesn't stand a chance against those perfectly creased edges."

-Armitage Hux:
Aerial silks. He has the grace of a ballerina and the heart of a child. After everything, he  wouldn't trade a thing to spend time with his favorite person while gliding in the air. Bet that you try to choreograph dances together, though they end up more Napoleon Dynamite than Swan Lake.
• Writing. He hasn't got the patience for meditation, but writing does the trick for him. He always come out a little less grumpy, and, if you're lucky, you might catch the hint of a smile. To your surprise, his favorite genre is actually romance. Sometimes, you have full-on discussions about the psychology of your favorite characters. He doesn't have much to add besides "they're all sad," but it's relaxing.
• "Hold onto the rope. Yes, there — just like that. Now I can do squats in the air. Double whammy, baby. Look at that cake."
• "Why did the main character die? Who gave you permission, Rebecca? Revive yourself right now!"

Bonus!
-You:
• Procrastinating by reading fan fiction.
• Need to do work. If you're feeling emotionally drained, that's normal. Do your situational best.
• Deserve love and happiness. :)