How he kisses you

-Anakin Skywalker: Fast and with passion. He wants to show how much you mean to him, especially since the war may cause either of you to die at any given moment.  

-Luke Skywalker: Sweet and shy. He's new to this sort of thing, so he's pretty shy, but wants to show you that he cares. Blushing definitely included.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi: Gentle and warm. He uses all of his love in kissing you, showing you that he's always there for you, like a warm blanket.

-Han Solo: Heated and sudden. Sometimes, they're at inconvenient times, and he smirks into them because he loves you.

-Swolo Ren: Soft and loving. He shows his true nature under his hard demeanor, and that he will always protect you. 

-Finn: Urgent and calming. He wants to lift you up, and have a break from all the troubles you have.

-Poe Dameron: Fast and cheerful. He loves you, and frankly, he's happy that you exist, so his kisses are always happy.

-Hux: Intense and passionate. He cares strongly about you, so naturally, his kisses reflect that. Sparks seem to literally fly in the air.

------------------

Just realized that I used the word "passionate" like 3 million times (lmao). Anyways, requests are open, like always, and May the Force be with all of you!