Chapter 1

I glared at my brother as he talked to our beta. Unhappy to be excluded, I coughed. I turned on the tap in the kitchen to get water. I swallowed loudly. Austin ignored me and kept talking. I cleared my throat. Austin can't take a hint. I whispered his name.

"Austin?" I said a little louder. He turned away from me. "Austin! AUSTIN!"

"Zendaya it's not the time." I raised an eyebrow. "Oh alright fine." He motions for me to come closer. I walk up to them. Our beta wolf, Luca, frowns towards Austin. 

"Continue Luca." Austin says. Luca flops on our couch. 

"As I was saying, siding with the Grey Eclipse Pack is our only option. How else can we defeat Salvotor and Roshia?"

"What. The. Hell." I'm so confused. Grey Eclipse is our rival pack. Like we're enemies. If one of our pack members met a Grey Eclipse member, we'd kill them on sight. The Silver Dawn and Grey Eclipse packs just don't get along. It's some old grudge I think. "You're kidding right?"

"No. Unfortunately I'm not. Queen Aurylia has declared we must side together if we have an hopes of beating Salvotor." Ugh. Luca can be very old fashioned at times. Queen Aurylia is pretty much the Queen of werewolves. Now I know what you're saying, werewolves don't do queens. Well apparently they do. Evangeline was crowned queen because she murdered Salvotor's father, Romero. Romero. I find that name hilarious for some reason. 

"But......"

"Zendaya this is not an option open for debate. We're siding with them. I don't care if you don't like it or not. You'll have to learn to deal with it." Wow, harsh much? I sigh. 

"But Grey Eclipse?"

"Believe me I hate it too. But you thought Romero was dangerous? Think again. Look at Salvotor." It was true. Salvotor had already taken over Aurylia's first major palace. She has two. 2 is kind of the wolf lucky number. Austin looks at me concerned. " I am sorry this is the way it had to turn out." His face hardens. " But you'll have to learn-"

"How to deal with it, I know." I cut him off. 

"Zendaya," He says gently, as if he was speaking to a 5 year old. He grabs my arm. " This is going to work."

"Sure it is. Put 2 packs together that will probably murder each other the moment they see each other. The 2 packs have been rivals, enemies, for who knows how long? Now they're forced to work together. Of course this is going to work." I yank my arm out of Austin's grip, and glare at him.  

"I beg you pardon?" Luca says, I nearly laugh out loud. 

"You can beg my pardon all you want, but you ain't gonna get anything." I laugh to myself and go up to my room. 

"We're meeting them tomorrow night!" Austin calls after me. "Want to come?"

wassup? this is my new story, which i hope is better than the last one. I love that line where zendaya says: you can beg my pardon all you want but you ain't gonna get anything. i find that funny for some reason. even though it doesn't really make sense. vote and comment!

Ok so my username is Luna_Wolfff, i had no idea until very recently that an alphas mate is called the luna. So my username has nothing to do with werewolves actually. I jut love the name luna, and i thought it sounded nice lmao. Also, keep reading. there is a time where this book getsvery boring, but stick with it. <3

Go read my other book, Cold Water!