Chapter 5

I spit out the pop I was just drinking.

"What?! Where did you get that idea?" I cough.

"It's not a good idea to discuss right now. You're forbidden to get close to him, love him, or doing ANYTHING with him." Austin emphasizes 'anything'. 

"Look I'm not planning to become their Luna. But you can't just choose who I get to love, and who I don't."

"We can't discuss it right now. The whole Grey Eclipse pack might be downstairs in our living room." Wtf!?

"What the fuck. Why are they here?"

"I legit just told you." Someone knock on my door. "Behave Daya. Or else." I want to say 'or else what?' but my brother gets up and opens my door.  And Zac enters. Austin shoots me a death look before leaving. Zac comes over and stands right in front of me. We are so close our heads are nearly touching My heart starts beating faster and faster. All I want to do is run into his arms.

No. No. You are not going to give in to him. 

"So why'd you want to talk to me?" I step back a bit. 

"I'm surprised you haven't come running into my arms yet." I feel my face turn red, because I was just thinking about doing that. 

"Really. You're surprised. Why?" I took a deep breath and tried not to give in to that tingling feeling that had come over me. He grinned, noticing my panic. 

"Because you're my mate. I still expected you to come after me then. I mean who couldn't like this?"  He motioned to his body, and I suppressed a laugh. "You're my destined mate, yet you're pretending you're not. Why?"

"Because..." I thought of an excuse. "Because I like someone else." It wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't the complete truth either. 

"I'm sorry what?" His grey blue eyes suddenly seemed stormy and dark. "You like...someone else?" His voice was low and dangerous, and he seemed very mad. 

"Yep. Sorry to disappoint you." He stared at me for a long moment before someone else came in my room. 

"Woah. Am I interrupting anything?" The Grey Eclipse beta asked.

I said "No."

At the same time Zac said "Yes." I glared at Zac.

"No you're NOT interrupting anything, what do you want?"

"Yes Brandon you ARE interrupting something, what do you want?" Brandon looked extremely confused but said "One of Salvotor's was spotted right now, near the house." Zac now looked worried. 

"How close?"

"North. In the woods."

"Okay. Zendaya? You have to stay here. Sorry love" I gasped.

"What! No! I'm definitely coming. YOU are, so I should be able to too."

"Zen it's going to be dangerous, plus I'm the alpha. And I provide much needed eye candy." I rolled my eyes. I'm not five.

"Exactly why I'm coming. I'm the fastest wolf in my pack. Plus I want to be near you." I clapped my hands over my mouth as the last phrase came out. Zac grinned at me.

"In that case, love, of course you can come. Let's go. Now."

heyyyyyyyyyy awwwww i ship zac and zendaya so much. they're so cute. vote and comment!(ughhhhh i hateeee tom holland, except when he's spiderman. i like spiderman)