Chapter 4

"Thanks Jared" I said hopping out of the car. I ran into the house, my leg already healing. I run into my room and shut the door. 

"Hey you're finally back." I scream and jump around. I see Tom.

"What the hell! Why are you here?" I lower my voice a bit. You never no which member of our pack might be in our house. For some reason, the pack feels entitled to always have a member at our house. I guess cause my brother is the alpha. 

"You weren't answering my texts. And Your very dumb" He motions towards my open window. 

"Oh excellent logic. This person isn't answering my texts, so I decide to break into their house to find out why."

"See this is why. And that's not the only reason I came here." Oh damn. Tom grabs my hands and pulls me close to him. I shake my head. 

"Tom now is not the time."

"Why not?" He asks, leaning down so that my face is parallel to his.

"Because-" I am cut of by his lips.   

"I don't actually want to know the answer." He says, putting his hands on my waist. He kisses me again. He tightens his grip on me. I pull away. 

"Seriously. Not right now." 

"Do you have any idea how long I've-" He starts then stops. "Someone's coming."

"Exactly. You need to go. Byeeeeeee." I push Tom back towards the window. Tom smirks at me, and doesn't move. "Please." He shakes his head. So I do the only thing left to do. I pull him close to me and kiss him firmly on the lips. "Please go now." He kisses me back, then sighs.

"Okay fine." He hops out of the window. Just as I hear a knock on my door. 

"Come in."

"Hey Daya." My brother comes into the room. "You feeling better?" I nod. "By the way Zac wants to talk to you. Here have a coke." I raise my eyebrows. "No seriously. Want a coke?" I laugh inside as I take the coke.

"How'd you get here so fast?"

"Well Zac thought that because we knew where he lived, he should know where we lived. Plus as I said, he wants to talk to you." I open the coke. 

"Why?"

"Who knows. But Daya there is one important thing you have to know."

"Whats that?" I ask taking a sip.

"You are forbidden to be the Luna of the Grey Eclipse pack."

Sorry i know this is boring. it will get better and more violent veryyyyyyyyyyyy soon. vote and comment!