Chapter 9

"What do you think of me?" I jerked back a bit, surprised. He pulled me back.

"Don't Zac." 

"What?"

"You ruined the moment." I sighed. He rolled his eyes, as I sat back. 

"I find it very uncomfortable sitting here." He whisked me up bridal style and plopped me on a couch.  "I actually want you to answer the question."

"Do you?"

"Yes I do, and you will." 

"You can't exactly make me can you?"

"I'm going to kiss you."

"Dammit you can." He leans in closer to me. "Wait what was the question again?" Maybe an inch of space between us. "No seriously." Now our noses are touching. I try to pull away, but his arms are locked around my waist. He starts kissing my neck, moving upwards towards my lips. "Zac come on."

"You want me to." He murmurs against my cheek. "You're not stopping me."

"I'm not stopping you because I know how strong you-" I am cut off by his lips moving gently against mine. I try to contain my gasp, despite the fact that he's an arrogant loser, but this feels right. It feels like I was made for him. Or the other way around.  I didn't know how good it would feel to have him kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls back a few centimeters. I almost don't let him get that far. He raises his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and pull his mouth back down to mine. After a few minutes of this he mumbles "Zen" against my lips. 

"Don't pretend you want me to stop." 

"You're still extremely annoying you know."

"It's that one job you don't get paid to do."

"I have to tell you something" He pulls back

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeee." I lay my head on his chest. "What do you have to tell me?"

"Well my dear, he's  not going to tell you anything. Are you son?" Son??? In an instant Zac is standing in front of me. Protecting me......................from Salvotor. Overprotective idiot. A faint snarls escapes his lips.

After this registers in my brain I'm on  my feet. This is the man who killed my parents. Okay, there are some things I should tell you. Long story short, apparently my parents posed a big threat to Salvotore, so he decided to kill them. How ever, he had no idea where they were. And apparently someone in our pack sold them out to him.  No one knows who though. Salvotor is wearing a long fur coat. Maybe made of all the wolves hide's he's murdered. Including my parents. Suddenly I'm trying not to throw up. 

"Zen sit." Zac pushes me back into a sitting position. I shake my head. Salvotor slowly walks around Zac so he can see me. 

"Remember the conversation we just had a little while ago?" Zac isn't letting Savotor get any closer.

"That was mostly just making out." Zac says. I roll my eyes. 

"The one about trusting me?"

"Oh. Right." Now he remembers. I stand back up.

"What do you mean 'son'?" I ask. Of all questions. That's the first one I ask. 

"Oh? He hasn't told you yet? That's unfortunate. Well it so happens my...ah informant told me what happened tonight, so I figured I would make a dramatic ending."

"Dramatic, yes." I muttered. He could hear that of course. "Hey it's such an honor to speak to the One and Only Salvotore, but... AUSTIN" I shouted. He ran into the room, saw Salvotore and paled. 

"So. I just came here to congratulate Austin. And to tell Zac he's made the wrong choice. Again." It occurs to me then, that Zac and Salvotore have the same icy blue eyes, the same dark brown hair. "And of course, to add a spectacular ending to your night. Sorry I interrupted Zendaya, but I had to. I'm surprised you still accept Austin as a member of your family."

"Wait. What did Austin do......" I see the pained look in Zac's eyes, and that maniac happiness in Salvotore's. 

"You do know who sold out your parents correct?" I shake my head slowly. "Well, that's all I came for. Cya later." He winks, and leaves. 2 things occur to me in the same moment. Zac is Salvotore's son. And. And I know who sold out my parents. 

wassup guys? plot twistttt. sorry my updates are all over the place. guess who sold out zen's parents??(i'll give you a clue: it wasn't zac. I'm not THAT mean.) but comment wat you think, dm me if you want the answer, or any spoilers rly. vote comment and follow meeeeee. luv ya byeeeee

 luv ya byeeeee