Chapter 3

And He opens the door. (Along with the other pack members, but they're not as important.)He was well built, and muscular. He had dark messy hair and grey blue eyes. He wasn't as hot as I expected though.

But what happened next made me want to go home, dig a hole, crawl into it, and stay there forever. 

My heart suddenly started beating really fast, I felt like I had been shocked. Butterflies grew in my stomach. I stumbled and dropped my purse. I knew what was happened as a tingling feeling took over, and I felt like there was some kind of bond between us. All I wanted to do was fall into his arms, and stay there forever. My knees started to buckle

No. NO ZENDAYA DON'T LET HIM WIN. DON'T GIVE IN.  

I tried to fight the weak feeling that had suddenly come over me. No use. My knees gave out and I fell to the floor. Really Zendaya? Right here? In front of everyone?  I quickly yelped as I dragged my knee across the concrete.  The concrete tore up my skin, so I was bleeding pretty hard. 

"Ouch! Hi....I'm..uh...." I swayed slowly, as if I might pass out. I actually wasn't feeling too great, not just because of my leg though. "Sorry I'm not feeling super great." Austin came over to me, and steadied me with a hand. "Maybe I should go."

"Yeah good idea." He helped me over to the car. I looked back at the Alpha(don't ask how I knew, werewolves just know these kinds of things,) but I wish I hadn't. He was smirking, and there was amusement dancing in his eyes, as if he knew what was really going on. Then he noticed me looking at him. He stumbled a little. Not enough to make him fall, but enough that I noticed. He titled his head at me. I shook my head vigorously. "Are you okay?" Austin asked concerned.

'Well. Not exactly." I looked back at the Alpha again. The beta turned to him and they stared at each other for a minute. Mind linking. Or telepathy. But I prefer to call it mind linking. The Alphas face turned serious. 

"Jared take Zendaya home." Austin told our chauffeur. He started to walk away. 

"Wait." I said. Austin looked back at me. " Who was that?"

Austin looked confused for a moment. "Who- Oh. The Alpha. That's Zac Efron."

Hope you like it so far! vote and comment what you think!