Chapter 6

"In that case, of course you can come." Stupid stupid stupid Zendaya.  I mentally slapped myself in the face. I ran outside behind the house. I turned away towards the house. My bones starting breaking, I felt my tail appear, and my face formed into a snout. I was a wolf. I could sense Zac a bit over to my right. I walked over to him and tilted my head. He motioned for me to follow him. Then I realized his pack was all around him. Zac didn't even wait for me, and left. I ran and caught up with him. He IS the alpha, but since I'm SUPPOSED his Luna, I should be allowed to be beside him. I could tell the other members of his pack didn't like the thought of me beside him, considering I'm not technically their Luna yet. We kept going farther and farther into the woods. 

I thought Brandon said he was close to the house. I private mind-linked Zac.

Woah. I didn't think you'd remember his name. 

Shut up.

I'm not even talking. But to answer your question, yeah I thought he said 'close' too.

Hey Brandon. Zac mind-linked the whole pack, plus me. Close???

Well I thought they were close. Brandon huffed. They should be here-

 A growl interrupted him.

Now. He finished bitterly. I heard snarls from all around me. I felt a spark of terror, when I realized we were surrounded. 

Get behind me Zendaya.  In the short time I've known Zac, he never uses my full name.

No way. This is the first time your pack meets me. Or maybe second. But I'm not going to appear as a coward.

He mentally sighed. Fine. You win.

A wolf stepped forward. He have the same air of leadership and alpha does though. He might be the beta. But then who's the alpha? I asked myself. A second later I mentally slapped myself. Of course. Salvotor's the leader. He has a very weird way of getting allies. He enters a pack, gains their trust, murders the alpha, frames the Luna and sometimes the beta, and then becomes that packs alpha. He is the alpha of who knows how many packs. I told you it was weird.

Listen.  The beta interrupts my thoughts. 

Do we have a choice? I mind-link Zac. He rolls his eyes.

 We don't want bloodshed. The beta continues. Zac rolls his eyes again. But there will be, if you don't cooperate. We ask for only one thing.

And what's that? Zac asks.

 All we want is your.............Luna.

wassup? heres the update!!!after like ten years. 

i dont own this but i love it () its awesome ikr

i dont own this but i love it () its awesome ikr. follow me @Luna_Wolfff.....byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (for nowwwwwwww) vote and comment