Chapter 7

All we want is your...........Luna. Everyone has a different reaction. Personally, I'm like: Why do they want me?  Zac is mad. Of course. He moves so that he has a hand on my waist, even though he's still in front of me. All the hairs on his back stood up. Some pack members are perplexed, some look a bit scared, and some would be more than willing to hand me over.

No. You do not get to have her. Zac snarls. I'm tempted to say: And you do? But I keep my mouth shut. 

Well. I'm sorry to disappoint you I-don't-know-your-name but I'm not up for sale. You touch me and you're dead. 

Well. I'm also sorry to disappoint you too. It doesn't matter whether you're up for sale, or not. We are taking you anyways. Even your weakling of a mate disagrees. 

Well me and my weakling of a mate happen to disagree with YOU. So shut your big mouth and leave us alone.  Okay, maybe I DID take it too far. But he was asking for it wasn't he?

I beg your pardon? The beta seems confused, but still angry.

You can beg my pardon all you want, but you ain't gonna get anything. Least of all my mate. Zac snorts. Using MY line. 

Suddenly the beta runs at me and slashes my leg. I yelp, as he jumps back. 

Now I don't want to have to- He is cut off by Zac, who has his jaws around his neck. The beta throws him off with surprises force. I test my leg. I can walk on it. Barely. How did he hurt me so bad? Then I see the size of the beta's claws. Geez. The're huge. Zac leaps back to my side. I roll my eyes at him. He is an incredibly huge idiot. It's sweet that he wants to protect me, but I should be able to protect myself. I motion for him to join his pack. He shakes his head. He is the strongest and fastest. He has to join them. I growl, and he obeys, leaving me. Great. Except for the fact I'm defenseless. One of the other packs members manages to bite my calf. I yowl, and black spots dance in front of my eyes. I grab the pack member by his neck with my teeth, and break it. He hangs limp in my jaws. I toss him to the side. Zac looks at me. Surprise? Awe? Both? Well, I guess I did just kill someone. But now my leg is throbbing, and it's taking all of my will not to cry, scream, collapse, or all three. I look down at it. My leg is a bloody torn-up mess of a leg.  While Zac is distracted, the beta lunges at me. By some miracle I manage to dodge him. Then Zac is standing in front of me. I unwillingly whimper. Then I change back into human form. That's what happens when my emotions get out of control. Kinda right now. Zac fights off anyone else who tries to get close to me. Suddenly everyone stops fighting. Zac and the beta look like they're mind-linking. Then everyone turns back into human form. I almost laugh out loud. The beta is a least a head shorter than Zac, and less muscular. How did THIS dude hurt me so bad?

"Very well Alpha. I agree. But more than one of our pack has been killed tonight, and we won't soon forget."

"Remember who has the authority here Baden." Baden The Beta. I suppose he doesn't have the worst name. Then Baden turns and leaves, followed by his pack. Zac turns to me. I'm wearing shorts. He looks at my leg, his eyes covered in concern. 

"We've gotta get you home. I'm so sorry I let you get hurt. I should have done soemting." He scoops me up, bridal style, and I don't even complain. That's how much it hurts.

What did you say to him Zac? I think. Why did he listen to you?

Wassup? here is another chapter. Sorry if its short. I cant really tell rn. Vote, comment, follow me. what do u think zac said to baden? Who really is zac? think about that. byeeeeeeeeeeeee