Chapter 2

"Do you want to come?" I stop in my tracks.

"You mean it?"

"Yeah." Luca growls from the living room. "Oh shut up. Why not?"

"Let's think Coleman." Luca calls.

"What do you mean?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at Austin.

"Oh nothing."He says, waving his hand, as if to wave that subject away. I don't believe this dude. He IS me brother after all. But I decide to drop it for now. 

"So I can? Yeah duh I want to."

"Try not to rip their Alpha apart." Luca yells up at me. 

"Don't worry, I'll only cut of his head, stuff his body through a shredder, and throw his head at you." Austin rolls his eyes at me, while Luca laughs from below. The doorbell rings."Bye then. I have to go to school." I run upstairs to my room, grab my back pack and run downstairs again. Tom is supposed to pick me up today. 

"Oooooo is that Holland?" Luca yells at me.

"Shut up idiot. I yell back at him. He just laughs at me. Unlike the other werewolves, I go to a normal human school. There are special schools for werewolves, but I decided to go to a human one. I wanted to see what life as a human would be. Plus there's Tom. My human best friend. I slam the door behind me, and run straight into Tom.

"Oh. Uh hi"

"Late again Daya?" He asks, not moving any father away from me.

"Yep. Well you know me."

"I guess I do." We stand there for a few moments. Why isn't he moving away from me?  Tom leans in closer. Oh shit. 

"We should probably go now shouldn't we?" I sidle away from him. I pretend not to see the expression of hurt that briefly shoots across his face. 

"Yeah I guess we should."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that day was awkward. Tom and I were uncomfortable the whole day. We both knew what he was trying to do. 

"Zendaya? Come on. We're leaving."  I grab my purse and shove my phone in my back pocket. It buzzs and I groan, pulling it out of my pocket. It's a text from Tom.

Tom: hey. im sry abt today. i kinda knew i would get rejected but.....

me: ...

Tom; daya pls

me: let me just think abt this

Tom: daya do you think we can ever....

me: idk

I decide to just stop texting him and get in the car. My phone continues to buzz, but I ignore it. We get to the house. It was huge, and white. We knock on the door. And the alpha opens it.

Hope you like it! vote and comment what you think, don't be a silent reader!