I: surprise

I woke up to a cloudy morning. But i knew today was going to be a good day. Even if there was bad weather. But that means I had to change out of my pajamas and get it started. So I had to hurry and get to the shower before my 4 brothers got there.

Yes I have 4 brothers. Alika is the oldest, Ikaia is the 2nd oldest, kana & kanoa are the 3rd oldest. I'm the youngest I'm Bane. We are Hawaiian, white and black.

I go to school with my twin brothers and there bout to graduate this year. My older 2 brothers go to college but still live with us. So I'm stuck battling for the bathroom. We fight every morning. I'm always the last one in there but not today.

I hurry and get to the bathroom and yes I'm here first it's a party. Plus its only like 5am so everybody should be sleeping. My parents said were moving soon but I wish soon was now because I'm tired of waiting for the bathroom.

I took a long shower and heard a lot of banging on the door telling me to hurry up but I didn't care. I came out an hour later they were mad. They should've woke up early.

I went to my room to get dress but I seen boxes at the bottom of the stairs. I was confused so I hurried up and put on my clothes and went downstairs.

My mom was packing stuff in the boxes downstairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My mom was packing stuff in the boxes downstairs. Dad was in the kitchen making breakfast. Mom stopped and called everyone to come into the kitchen.

(This is how I will do the convo person to person)

Dad- We have news we have to tell you guys
Me- We're moving huh (blurting out)
Dad- yeah but
Me- yes but what (blurting out once again)
Mom- to another state
Brothers- cheeeehoooo!

I was kind of hurt we lived in Texas for a long time and now where moving to another state. I wanted to move but to another house not another state. My older brothers are switching colleges then and following us they always follow us.

Me- so when are we leaving
Mom- this Saturday
Me- that's in 2 days
Mom- so go to school and say bye to your friends today is your last day dad will take you.
Me- okay but not really much people to be to I dont have friends

I go to my room and sit on my bed for 5 minutes confused. I thought today was going to be good I usely have good days when its gloomy out. I get my bag and only grab my library books to return them and leave everything else out.

I wait in the car while the twins get in and my dad comes out of the house. We drive all the way to school in silence because there is nothing to say.

-------

We get there and my dad parks the car because he has to get our transcripts for our new school.

Me and the twins go our separate way they hang out with the jocks and I hang out with the nerds. There really not nerds. I just hangout with everybody but I'm not popular like my brothers. Everyone knows me because of my brothers that's really sad.

I walked to my bestfriend. My bestfriend is William. When my brothers met him they really investigated him like we were dating. But he's a military kid so he moves a lot but he was stuck here for awhile with me. We did all the crazy things together im going to miss him when I leave.

Me- Hey cute stuff
William- hey what's popin bane
Me- I have news to tell you it's bad
William- what is it did someone die
Me- thats not funny, I'm moving to another state and I don't know why were moving so far I just wanted to move to another house
William- it's okay I'll miss you alot but let's have a good day, is it your last day
Me- yeah

We started to walk to class and we talked about the whole moving situation. Then is really pretty girlfriend came up she doesn't like me. So she secretly shoved her elbow into my side it hurt them gave me a dirty look. I hate her with all my guts I wish he leave her sometimes.

One of brothers dated her so i think that's the reason why she hates me. We use to be best friends until they broke her heart.

-skip to lunch-

I go to the library to return all my textbooks and regular books. I searched the library to see if I'll see William but he wasn't here he's probably with his evil girlfriend. But he usely goes to the library since they have the same classes together.

I go and sit at a table and check my phone. My older brother is blowing it up like he has no life. So I have to check it or he'll have a panicked attack.

^text messages^
Alika🎅- hey how you holding up
Me- good u
Alika🎅- fine but I do u know why were moving
Me- no u
Alika🎅- Mom got a new job at Cali and dad also did
Me- okay😳

(Alika has Santa because he's nice and caring but he's in good shape)

I put my phone down and got depressed but I'm kind of happy u know. I'm going to be enjoying the sun and the beach. Seeing good looking boys. Wearing a bikini all the time.

-skip to end of the day-

Ikaia came to pick us up in my car because his is in the shop.

So I drove us back home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So I drove us back home. I told them what Alika told me about our parents and they didn't seem shocked. It's likes everyone knew but me.

I felt like everyone doesn't ever want to tell me anything but Alika. He loves me more then the rest of my siblings that how I see it. I can't wait to get home and lock my self in my room away from them.

*few minutes later at home*

We get home and I hurry upstairs and shut my bedroom door everyone is kind of confused what just happened. They will never understand how I feel. I take out my phone and start to text William.

^text messages^
Me- hey 😣
Pooh👅- what's wrong who did it
Me- nobody tells me anything but Alika
Pooh👅- hey come on they all tell you stuff
Me- were moving cause my parents got new jobs in Cali and nobody told me
Pooh👅- its okay ttyl have to go to practice
Me-okay or is your evil girlfriend coming
Pooh👅- really dont call her that but she is coming bye

I put my phone down and decided I needed to talk to my family bout these things. I went downstairs and my mom was sitting on the couch so I asked her why she didn't tell me and she told me she didn't want me to pout. But it would have been better because hearing it from your brother is horrible. But at the same time it makes you not like him.

I wonder who I will meet in Cali or even at my new school. I hope I get my own bathroom when we move in our new house.

A/N

We didn't get to who the famous person is in here yet probably next chapter. Hope you guys like chapter so far vote and share with others

The Secrets That Lie |Zion Kuwonu|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें