XI: Jealousy

I woke up the next morning, right next to Zion. Damn he's so cute. I traced my fingers down his abs. Wishing that we had gone farther the other day.

Zion- hey beautiful
Me- hey Juicy lips
Zion- it's to early to be up
Me- then go back to sleep

I kissed him on the lips and put on one of his shirts. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I just looked at myself in the mirror. What was I thinking should I tell him what William had told me.

I walked out of the room quietly and went into the living room where Brandon was. He was just watching t.v.

Me- hey Brandon
Brandon- hey Bane
Me- let's go somewhere me and you

Nick- where we going
Me- I guess you can come to nick

Brandon- where to
Me- sky diving
Brandon- why dont you take Zion

Me- so he can tell me I can't cause I have Cancer
Nick- yeah your right, let's go

We headed out the door and into my car. We started driving to my house first because I need to take my meds.

-------

We get to my house and the boys wait inside the car. I head inside looking like a mess.

Me- I'm home, I'm going to take my meds and leave again
Kana- okay
Me- where's mom and dad

Kana- work trip, they know your going to be fine, just hurry before Alika or iKaia come
Me- okay

I hurry up to the kitchen cabinets to find my meds. It took a while because there is just so much.

Ikaia- hey bane, what u wearing
Me- zions shirt
Ikaia-what did you guys do
Me- nothing I just needed some clothes
Ikaia- where u going
Me- hanging out with Brandon and nick
Ikaia- okay see u later
Me- okay bye dad

After I was taking me meds and being questioned by my "dad". I left the house not even changing my clothes. Then we were on our way to the sky diving place. SO MUCH FUN.

---------

When we pulled up my heart was skipping beats. I couldn't bieleve I was about to go and do this. Especially with Brandon and Nick like in might be crazy. We got inside and was greeted by an instructor. He gave us our jumpsuits and then took us into a room were we had to watch a video on how to do the thing the right way.

Me- hey guys lets take a picture

We stood in front of an airplane and posed while the instructor took our picture. My adrenaline was amazing I posted the picture to my IG. Right away people were just liking it. I put it away and got on the airplane.

---------

We were up in the air and I was low key scared I couldn't believe it. Nick looked like he was about to barf. Brandon didn't look like he wanted to jump.

Nick- u sure u want to do this

Me- yeah come on you only live once

Instructor- ready

me- yup

we were at the edge and I was regrading everything that I didn't do right that minute. As soon as we jumped out the plane my worries and life problems were gone. I felt like it was only me in the world and no one else. then I seen Nick and Brandon. This experience felt amazing.

---------

when we reached the ground. Brandon got on his knees and started to kiss the ground it was funny. I hugged them. they are truly strong for coming with me even if they were scared.

Brandon- bane your like our sister

Me- awwww you guys

Nick- group hug

we headed back to the us after having so much. It brought us close together. Now I have more brothers. I wonder how it feels like it to have a sister. the whole drive we sang and talked. they were spilling there darkest secrets to me some of it was funny. I couldn't believe what I found out about them. When we arrived at there house Zion was sitting outside mad.

Me- hey Zion

Zion- guys can you go inside

Guys- sure

Me- whats the problem

Zion- WTF BANE, WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU

Me- hold up so your mad cause I went sky diving

Zion- YEAH, I NEED YOU HERE ON THE GROUND NOT IN THE AIR

Me- you need to chill my dude

Zion- NO IM NOT GOING TO CHILL, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BANE.....

Me- im leaving okay don't call me or text me until your attitude goes away cause right now I don't know who your yelling at

~Zion P.O.V~

Bane just came back from ski diving and I cant believe she went to go and do that. Especially take Brandon and Nick like what the hell is her problem is she trying to die early. She just left after the argument we had. I hope she makes it home okay.

I go inside the house and everyone is just looking at me. I didn't hurt anyone but it feels weird.

Austin- dude you okay

Me- yeah just a little......

Brandon- why did you yell at her she didn't do anything wrong?

Me- its our problem not yours so stay out of it

Brandon- Whatever Zion

I grab my phone and call my cousin William to see what he's up to and if knows why she's acting strange. 

^phone call^

Me- hey will

William- hey z

Me- do you know why Bane is acting weird

William- no not at all, she didn't tell you anything did she

Me- no why

William- nothing just asking, its probably just her meds

Me- okay see you later

William- okay bye

~Bane P.O.V~

I'm at home and I don't even know why I bother on doing anything. I feel like dating someone is just not me but the way he makes me feel. No Bane your mad at him stay mad at him. I need to go take a shower.

-------

I get out of the shower and put my pajamas on. I'm looking at my bathroom floor from my bed and just looking at his shirt. Man I miss him so much right now. But I wont let this dude win. I head downstairs and my brothers are watching a movie i sit right between them and we get to hang out. something we didn't do for along time.