XVI: Pouring secrets

I walked out of William room and just had a werid look on my face just walking all the way out of the hospital. What did he mean our parents have beef or our enimies.

I walked right pass his dad not saying goodbye and I didnt even let William finish talking at this point I didnt care.

I got into my car and started to drive and didn't even want to drive home or to go see Zion. I just wanted to drive and not stop the car. I got to the light and pulled out my phone.

B🐝🐝

B: hey Brandon want to hang

Br: hey bane sure come get me

B: where at

Br: at home

B: is z home

Br: no he left

B: okay see u in a bit

I put my phone down and started to drive to PM house. I really didnt want to see Zion he just make me hang out with him and I really dont want to.

I arrived at the house and Brandon was waiting outside so I honked the horn. He got inside and I drove away.

"Wanna do something fun"i asked gripping the wheel hard

"Yeah, but are you okay" he looked at me scared

"No, not really I just..." my mind trailed off

"Bane, do you need help or something" he was scared

I pulled on to the side cause I didnt want to kill him. I just sat there and stared straight ahead for awhile.

"B, life is werid" I looked at him

"Yeah, why did something happen" he looked at me with a straight face

"My dad is enimies with William's dad and its werid" I let go of the steering wheel

"Why werid" he asked

I think I should tell him my theory or something. I feel broken but not really.

"I think I'm related to William" I said so boldly

"While you guys do look alike" he claimed

I just put the car back on and started to drive. I mean we do look alike. I knew him since I was little and then he kind of disappeared the  reappeared into my life. It all makes since well kind of.

Brandon was just staring at me. Like I was going to kill him. To be honest I forget to tell him where we were going. But were going to a race track. I need to blow some steam.

------

We finally arrived at the race track and B was kind of relieved. I mean it finally feels like he's breathing. Since being in the car with me.

"Srry about earlier" I said to him

"Yup, just glad now you can do it" he got out of the car

"Damn its racing day and I'm in the race so you'll be in the pit" we started to walk to the back door

He was amazed but I signed up as soon as I heard about it I really wanted to drive left is now is my chance.