XII: A New Start

If I ever, done anything wrong
To hurt ya, if I ever hurt ya
Baby I'm sorry, baby I'm sorry
If I ever, said anything wrong to hurt ya,
Baby I'm sorry, baby I'm sorry

I woke up and got ready for the day. I walked into my bathroom and took a good 7-10 minute shower. I got out, dried my body, brushed my teeth, brushed out my hair, and looked for an outfit. I walked into my closet and picked out something to wear.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and sat on my bed

I grabbed my phone off the charger and sat on my bed. Then I got a text from Austin.

PORTER💙

P: Hey, need u here at the PM house now!!
Your manz is acting up

B: I'll be there in 10

P: Make it 3 please
read

I put my phone in my backpack, went downstairs, grabbed my keys, and went into my car. I drove to the PM house like asked.

Once I got there and Zion was outside. Boy did he look mad. It also seemed like they locked him out of the house.

I stepped out of my car and walked up to Zion.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He cocked an attitude.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I ordered your attitude Caleb" I crossed my arms.

"Why are you here" he asked again raising his voice a little more.

"Raise your voice one more time I'm gonna slap you" I nodded. "You need to calm down, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"You. You could've died yesterday! What would've happened if the parachute didn't open in time and you fell to your death!" He yelled at me.

I walked up to him and pulled his ear "I said stop yelling at me." I let go of his ear.

"Why won't you just listen to me Bane!? One day something will happen and I won't be there with you" he started clapping his hands.

"Who" 1 clap, "the" 2 clap, "fuck" 3 clap, "are" 4 clap, "you" 5 clap, "clapping"6 clap "at?" 7 clap. Each word I said I clapped right after.

"You need to calm down" he raised his eyebrows.

"I NEED TO CALM DOWN!? I NEED TO CALM DOWN!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S YELLING FOR NO FUCKING REASON CALEB!" I started getting frustrated.

"Don't use that name" he lowered his head.

"NO! I'm using that name! I'M TIRED OF BEING PUT DOWN BY PEOPLE I LOVE OKAY CALEB! YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE I WENT WITH NICK AND BRANDON! I'M still here CALEB! And yes I may have went without you but I just wanted to go somewhere instead of being stuck in the house the whole day" I explained.

"But you would've been with me!" He pointed to himself.

"What if I needed a day off!?" I asked.

"If you wanna break up that's fine with me Bane!" He yelled.

"That's not what I said" I defended.

"Well, it surely seems like it!" He defended himself.

"I don't want to break up with you! I JUST NEEDED TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING CRAZY BEFORE I DIE" I yelled back.

"Well you're surely planning your death early, maybe its best if we take a break" he suggested.

"NO! NO BREAKS, NO BREAKING UP! WE ARE STAYING TOGETHER!" I continued to yell.

"BANE, LOWER YOUR VOICE!" He yelled to me.

"Fine" I finally lowered my voice

"I'm just irritated and mad about what you did, so I took it off on the boys and the house. I should've talked to you first but I didn't" he looked down once more.

"Why did you have to get so mad? You have no reason. My adrenaline was rushing and I had to get out. I didn't want to bother you because you were sleeping so peacefully" I explained.

"AND YOU JUST HAD TO GO WITH PEOPLE WHO MOST LIKELY WON'T HELP YOU IF YOU WERE TO DIE" He yelled at me.

I walked over to him and slapped him right across his face. "Don't say that ever again, they are like your brothers and you don't trust me with them?" I asked.

He was just standing there holding his cheek that I slapped.

"DON'T ACT FUCKING DUMB CALEB! YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU!" I yelled.

"YOU JUST FUCKING SLAPPED ME!" He yelled back.

Right? I literally just slapped him and then said I would never hurt him😂.

"WHY DO ACT LIKE THIS! LIKE IF I WENT OFF ITS THE END OF THE WORLD FOR YOU...?" I asked.

"BECAUSE, BANE, I FUCKING LOVE YOU........."

Yo, its ya boi.....ah skinny penies.
Jk!
Its yah LocalHawaiian!
Thank you for reading.
Make sure to check out my chapter Weird_GoodNess did on my book, My Fake Smile.
Sorry if I ever, done anything wrong.?!
Anyways, thanks for reading.
Make sure to vote, comment, and share!!
Love u all😙💋🤙🌺👅❤️
Yo_LocalHawaiian