VIII: weeeeeeeeek later

<monday>

It's been a week since I heard from William and it's the first day of school. I hope that I see him. I head to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get all dolled up.

I decided to go with something cute and not to popping I don't want people to hate me

I decided to go with something cute and not to popping I don't want people to hate me. I head downstairs and I see Zion sitting there talking with my brothers.

Me- hey babe
Zion- hey bane
Me- what you doing
Zion- I came to take u and William to school
Me- he's here
Zion- yeah he's outside doing something

After I was done talking to Zion I headed outside to see William. He was smoking but I didn't know what till I got closer to him and he was smoking weed.

Me- hey pooh
William - what b
Me- what r u doing
William- I'm relaxing and smoking u know that
Me- i know u smoke cigarettes not weed
William- okay now I'm smoking weed just tell your "boyfriend" to hurry up
Me-what's your problem
William- nothing I should just get in the car or not

He was getting under my skin I wanted to snap and fucking kick him in the balls. Nobody ever disrespects me and tell me to go tell someone what to do. What the fuck is his problem?

Zion came out of the house couple minutes later and got into the car I sat in the back because i didn't want to look at Zion or William.

When we got to school I kissed Zion on the forehead and he looked confused but I wasn't feeling this morning. I walked right passed william liked I didn't even know him.

He followed me like a loss puppy but I didn't pay any attention to him. I walked to the office to get my schedule.

Office lady- hi how can I help u sweetie
Me- hi I'm new and I need my class schedule
Office lady- okay what's your last name
Me- wish, bane
Office lady- okay here u go have a nice day
Me- thank you

I walk out of the office and right away a group of girls walk towards me. I didn't even panick I felt like they were coming to talk shit like most girls. They didn't which was surprising.

Burnette girl- hi r u new
Me- yeah I'm Bane
Burnette girl- my name is Jersey the blonde one is sasha and the girl with short black hair is diamond
Me- hey sasha and diamond
Both- HEY
jersey- so want to be friends with us

There is just so many thoughts going through my head right now. These girls look like the popular girls of the school and there so pretty why do they even like me and they want to get to know me.

Me- sure let's be friends
Jersey- yea so let's get to class and make sure you stick with us
Me- okay

I followed them into the classroom then I looked at my schedule it's my class that's weird how big is this school. I sat right next to them and then these boys walked in about 5 of them. They looked at me and started to whistle while 3 of them did. It kind of made me uncomfortable.

/skip 2 lunch/

The girls still want me to follow them and it's getting exhausting. So I told them I was going to the bathroom and left them. I headed to one of the stalls and sat there. I just wanted to cry I haven't seen William all day and zion is amazing but I feel like shit. This school seems so weird and my dad hasn't been back for a week.
My life is torturing me.

*end of day*

It was the end of the day and I was waiting for Zion to pick me up cause I'm just not really into hanging out with people I just met or weird people. He got here 30 minutes late and we had to wait another 20 for William.

I was really irritated and not having it. I had a nasty day and this right now I can't take. While Zion was driving my left side of my body was getting weak.

Me- hey
Zion- yea
Me- can u drive to the hospital plz
Zion- ok why
Me- my left side seems to be having problems hurry I can't......

My words started to slurr. And William and Zion was scared. He ran every red light that was there. We could have died a couple of times.

When we got to the hospital they rushed me to the back and into a room. They hooked up so many things to me. I felt like I was dying.

Zion just grabbed my hand and i could see worry and it's not good. I feel like I'm losing every battle right now. Willam just came inside and touched Zion saying some things I couldn't make out. Then both of them started to cry