X: New

Zion and 4 of his friends arrived at the house a couple of hours later. I guess it was because it was only morning when he texted me. I opened the door and man, what a show.

He looked so cute  he would never date me or even think of me that way at least I think so. I have no clue what has my head thinking this way. It's just those eyes and his lips it's so perfect.

Zion P.O.V

Damn Bane is looking so cute I should ask her out but I can't do that not yet we have to hang out a couple more times right. Plus its tempting to just play around.

I don't even know what to do anymore plus the guys are here they could make me mess up my only shot with her. My mind is racing especially with a body like hers.

Zion- hey Bane
Bane- hey z
Zion- this is my friends Brandon, Edwin, Austin, and Nick
Bane- hey guys
Guys- hey Bane
Bane- let's go to the pool

We followed her inside and I couldn't stop staring at her. Edwin noticed and shoved me in my side it hurt. Then I pushed him into the counter I'm glade Bane didn't look behind her. Austin jumped onto my back.

Its hopeless she wouldn't even date me. She doesn't know anything about me for all I know she could be dating my cousin William.

William did have a thing for her but that's before he had a girlfriend. I wonder if he would even care if I dated his bestfriend or is she his girlfriend I never met his girlfriend. All the times I've been there but I've never met Bane till recently.

Bane p.o.v

I know the boys are shoving each other. They are going to break something and I'm going to get into trouble. When something breaks and I'm here I always get trouble.We better hurry and get outside. I'm not paying the price for there actions.

---outside----

*phone ringing*

Its kana my brother I wonder what he wants

Me- hey kana what do u want
Twin🙄🤗- were coming home do u want something to eat
Me- 2 boxes of pizza
Twin🙄🤗- y so much
Me- we have guest just hurry home

I hanged up the phone and the boys already jumped in and were playing in the water. I couldn't realize that they all seemed very close to each other. They must be really good friends. I never see friends that close unless they live together because my brothers are the same way. All up on each other and always horsing around.

Zion looks so cute without a shirt. His body is to die for. What I'm I doing to myself. I better get inside the pool makes no since to stay out here and watch them.

I jumped inside the pool and zion came behind me when I came up I didn't even know I was looking for him and then he scared me. He was so close to me, are skin was touching I leaned in and kissed him.

The pool got quiet really fast. I couldn't believe what I just did. It's like time was ticking so fast then it just slowed at that minute. When I looked up my brothers where home that was pretty fast. I hurried and got out of the pool. I rushed to get inside the house and into the kitchen and just sat there.

My mom came in and she was looking very curious to what I was doing in the house when we had guest at the house. She said it was very rude to be inside. Until I told her I kissed one of the guest.

Mom- darling do u like him
Me- very much
Mom- then there is nothing to worry about
Zion- sorry didn't mean to interrupt
Mom- it's okay, hi I'm Mrs.Wish Banes mom
Zion- hi I'm zion
Mom- Ill leave you 2 alone

My mom left. We just sat there in quiet for a few minutes. I didn't really have much to say but I like you. But that couldn't come out. I don't even know why.

Zion- I like you Bane a lot and I always thought about kissing but I just couldn't from the moment I met you but you were just a stranger to me then
Bane- i like you 2 and couldn't help myself so yeah that happened its werid now
Zion- Bane do you want to be my girlfriend cause I just had a whole talk out there and your very interesting and no its not
Bane- of course

I kissed him again. This time it wasn't scary or werid. We went back out side and everyone was playing they splashed water at us. Then we hopped into the water.But then something happened when I jumped into the water.......