III: arrival

I awoke from my sleep to see beauty.There was a lot of palm trees and people walking along the beach. I knew we were in Cali already. It was pretty. But my mind kept racing back to Alika I wanted to text him but my phone was dead. My mom was still driving surprisingly she's still awake.

Me- Hey mom
Mom- hey honey
Me- how much longer
Mom- couple more minutes your dad is already there and your brothers I ran out of gas a couple of hours ago so I had to stop.
Me- oh okay let's enjoy the ride

We listened to some music and danced really silly.

--hours past--
We finally arrived at the new house and it was amazing

--hours past--We finally arrived at the new house and it was amazing

The house has 7 bedrooms 8 bathrooms and a 6 car garage just wow. My mom even told me we have a pool. I wish I could show William.

My brothers just ran out of the house. Like they gave me the smallest room in the house. There just that evil.

Kanoa- Bane hurry come with us we have a surprise
Me- Okay I'm coming

Were running up the stairs somewhere, I have no clue where there taking me. Until they bought me to a door and i had to close my eyes.

When they opened it I had no words. There was only tears. My parents did a lot for this and this right here is amazing. My room is beautiful.

I haven't had something so well develop or look so expensive

I haven't had something so well develop or look so expensive. I'm very thankful and happy and just full of joy.

Me- thanks mom and dad I love you guys
Parents- your welcome sweetheart

My brothers showed me the rest of the house it's really big and all of rooms. My favor room is the attic it's so quiet and old and very cozy reminds me of when alika and William took me to.....I can't remember.

I went to go look for alika room because mom brought some of his stuff with us. I just wanted to lay down with it. He would love this.

Ikaia- Bane
Me- Yes
Ikaia- where are u
Me- in alika's room
Ikaia- why
Me- I miss him so much and can't wait to see him again
Ikaia- that's all I here from you can't you just be quiet about him he wanted to stay behind because that's who he is
Me- what's your problem
Ikaia- I didn't get kicked out I lied to you I don't know why I got recruited by Ucla and I wanted to move here
Me- wow then we had to move for you
Ikaia- no mom and dad got a new job out here 2 weeks before I got my recruitment not everything is about us or about you
Me- wow we just moved here and were already fighting I'm leaving tell dad them don't wait up for me I'll be home later

I left in a hurry there was so much angrier. Ikaia thinks everything evolves around him. It makes me so mad I could just punch him in his stupid face. I really thought he was a genius and alika was Santa and kanoa and kana were my robots or aliens and combined were my brothers and hero's.

But there not there just my dumb brothers that don't care. I'm going to the beach and parking the car somewhere else just in case they come looking for me.

---at the beach---

I get to the beach and walk along the board. It was peaceful, it wasn't quiet but it was peaceful. I could feel the breeze and smell the salt. It feels good to be here. Then all of a sudden I get smacked by a skateboarder it's all ruined again.

Mystery person- sorry let me help you up
Me- okay
? Person- are u okay
Me- yeah I'm fine
? Person- I wasn't looking then it was just to late by the way im Zion.....
Me- hey I know you aren't you William cousin
Zion- yeah and your Bane his bestfriend
Me- yup want to walk with me
Zion- sure

We walked for a couple of hours and talked it was really funny. All the crazy things he did in his life and now that he is here. I'm surprised to have bumbed into him litteraly especially today. He took me to this popular ice cream place because it was hot, it was pretty good ice cream even if I only got strawberry.

He walked me back to my car and gave me his number just in case he wanted to bumb into me again and we laughed.

When i got into the car i was driving then I realized what I was telling my self when I was driving here I do i really not know my own family. I know I'm the baby but why does it feel like everyone keeps secrets from me.

That's when a call came through and it wasn't even from my phone and it said......