They sell these?

It was an easy start, everyone quietly and calmly got out of the castle one by one. Pidge attempted to scurry away before Allura could get a grip on her, to which failed miserably and the small green paladin was basically dragged off to heaven knows where with the sparkly-item obsessed princess. Hunk obviously made his way to the cafeteria area in hopes there was going to be some decent alien cuisine around and no terrifying space mall security. Coran threw on an unnecessary cloak and scurried off after telling the team he was on a 'super secretive important mission' and than there was Shiro who gave Keith a few tickles underneath his chin, smiling softly he gave Lance a glance.

"You sure you want to be the one to carry him around? You do know were not enclosed in the castle anymore right?" Lance gave off an offended gasp, clenching his heart like a woman in an over-dramatized romance movie. After his act granted him a worn-out groan from the black paladin he offered him a smile. 

"Of course i'm fine, when will you guys understand to trust me? I got this Shiro. I have the mom look and everything," he said while flashing his oh so famous finger guns at the other and his shades decided to droop to the bridge of his nose only to be hastily shifted back up. 

"Right..." Shiro shook his head and let out a small laugh, his face still laced with traces of concern and worry, boosting his look of being a space dad. "Just use your communicator if anything is to go wrong, alright?" Lance merely shook his head before giving Shiro pushes, indicating for him to shoo already. "Alright alright i'm heading off, don't forget that were here for Keith's needs and not to buy anything stupid or unnecessary!" He gave the infant a small smooch on the forehead before continuing his own shopping journey. 

Keith let out an impatient coo that garnered the attention of a few surrounding aliens that briskly walked by him. A group of beautiful alien ladies made their way towards them, causing Lance to go into both a panic and a playful flurry. 

"Is that your baby? Oh look at him Nala isn't he the most adorable little thing you've ever seen!" One of the alien girls spoke as she gently brushed aside some of her big poofy black hair out of her face, to which revealed deep orange-purple markings. This wasn't a species the paladins had come across yet on their adventure as voltron but Lance didn't seem to care at the time as his jaw was basically hitting the floor and his heart had already fluttered right out of his chest. The other girl turned her head to face Keith who wobbled up and down in a anxious fashion.

"What species even is that?" She asked with a puzzled expression. Lance who had done nothing but stared for the last few moments finally spoke up.

"Were human er-well i'm human hes part..." Knowing Keith would probably end him for speaking about his other alien heritage he decided to just keep it to himself. "Hes just good old human!" With the brightness of his smile and the intense sweating of his palms he prayed to the galaxies the two would just go back to mushing over the clearly not amused baby. After a few exchanges of puzzled looks, both shrugged.

"Look at that little hat on his wittle head." Oh baby speech...good old baby speech, one thing Lance had figured out the hard way that Keith despised, even more than he did getting his diaper changed and that was maybe the most chaotic experience the blue paladin had ever gone through. To his surprise though Keith kept his composure, only staring at the girl with murder in his eyes. 

"Come on Ella we need to get to that sale before were too late." With a few aw's and a brutal tug away, off went the two girls. Lance merely blinked several times before a tired coo came from the smaller being below him.

"Right..sorry buddy come on lets go get you some new diapers and things!" He waited until the squirming stopped before he continued forth towards what he hoped was a baby shop. 

~~~~~~

There was heavy gross sobbing. Slamming of boxes that were ripped off the shelves in the mist of heavy fits. Mother's with faces of either pure exhaustion or pure anger. But than there was Lance who felt like he had been blessed with the best gift of the universe as Keith didn't reach out at anything, didn't start screaming when even the smallest of sound would set off nor did he start crying as he stared at the other alien infants that did. Lance wanted nothing more than to playfully smirk at the worn out mother's who only stared at him and Keith in disbelief.

The blue paladin fixed the messy floof of black hair on top of the smaller paladins head before putting back on his beanie. "Whose just the best baby in the world huh?" Keith seemed to enjoy the praise as he gave out a happy coo. "Just for how well you're behaving i'll allow you to buy any toy you want in here." Lance was given a confused head tilt but he simply walked into the small messy toy aisle, scooting by a bent over figure as she scolded a bratty looking boy who surely wasn't listening to a word that was coming from his care-takers mouth. 

At first Keith only looked bored and uninterested at the weird types of what Lance presumed to be action figures. He gave what only could be described as an eye roll to a castle set with what appeared to be a Rapunzel spin-off with the classic tower princess and her overly long hair dangling down.

"There's got to be something in here that you like buddy, anything." He was about to give hope when a small squeal rang through his ears, both his heart and mind melted when the chubby fingers weakly sprawled out in front of the infants body.

"Ance!" Confused to why his name was called and the fact that Keith wasn't even looking at him when saying it like he normally did Lance made a confused expression. 

"What did you find Keithy?" He focused on where the chubby pale hands were extending to. "Oh my goodness they actually sell these?" In a tone of both excitement and disbelief, Lance picked up the action figure with bold letters of -BLUE PALADIN OF VOLTRON- on the cover of it and inside the casing stood the mighty blue paladin. "Oh they got my smile all wrong!" Before he could go into a sulk a little hand placed on top of his own and sparkle filled eyes stared at the plastic casing.

"Ance!" That time the infants eyes locked with the older paladins.

"Yes that is me all right. Do you like this?" There was no response, Keith looked from the toy back to Lance and repeated the motion several times before stopping back at Lance's face. He bobbed his head up in down with a faint smile creeping upon his face. 

"Ance! Want Ance!" That made him reach his limit and no sooner than the words left the small ones mouth did the Cuban boy wrap his arms around him, squishing him gently. 

"Okay...we can get the toy buddy just please you're going to kill me with that cuteness of yours one of these days." Lance said and received a muffled content coo.