Troubles

The landing was smooth with only a minor few bumps here and there. The loud crowd of attenders could be heard from outside the castle. Coran clapped his hands together, grabbing all of the paladins attention quickly.

"Now we're about, how do you say it humans? Oh! We are an hour and a half late! We must be at our upmost behavior! Allura, I want no back talking and no sass if someone disagree's with you. Pidge stay off the technology for discussion sessions. Hunk I want you to make an effort to chip into discussion. Lance...stay focused. Finally Keith and Shiro." Keith's head popped up once his name had been announced. "Shiro try and keep Keith as calm as possible, we don't know how he is with larger crowds to this degree yet." 

"I'm all over it Coran, don't worry." Shiro gave the gloriously mustached man a small smile before walking over to the blue paladin who held the small infant. Keith acknowledged the new presence beside him and gave off a bubbly giggle, reaching out to grab the small tuff of white hair floof. 

"Why can't I be the one in-charge of him?" Lance whined out, clearly hurt by his demotion as babysitter for the day. Allura gave off an impatient groan. 

"We don't have time for useless banter Lance, we need to get out of this castle immediately and into that ceremony before we look like complete and utter idiots!" She stormed out after that comment, Pidge and Hunk slowly tipping toeing behind her. Coran gave off a sigh, shaking his head side to side slowly.

"She might have some difficulty with the tasks I assigned her." Both Lance and Shiro nodded to that. Shiro looked back towards Keith who gave off a slight pout. He gave the small one a boop on the nose before putting two hands underneath Keith's armpits and scooping him up. Lance still gave off a displeased look but only moved past them, exiting the building. 

"Ah! Ance..." Keith exclaimed as he watched the door close behind the blue paladin. His tiny hand stayed out, trying to grab at something that wasn't there anymore. Shiro gave him a few gentle pats on the back before nodding towards Coran. 

"We'll be out in a moment alright? You shouldn't keep the princess waiting any longer than she has. She might blow up at this point and that doesn't quite scream peace now does it?" Coran gave off a small chuckle from that. 

"You're quite right there Shiro. I'll be on my way, don't take too long either. Your input is just as important as the rest of ours." With that he to exited the building as well. Shiro rocked himself side to side, gently patting the back of Keith who was oddly quiet. 

"Now little buddy, we're going to go out there and it may be scary but I know you can do it." Keith gave off a whine as he stared out the window. Thousands of unfamiliar faces littered throughout the place. He grabbed a hold of the other paladins shirt, as if he was holding on for dear life. 

"Keith..." Keith simply tucked his head into the others chest, hiding. Shiro sighed lightly. "Keith buddy...I know this was to be expected. It never did change when you got older. I understand you don't like the whole crowds and all but i'll be with you the whole time. You don't have to look or babble to anyone but me okay?" Keith peeked out of his hiding place only a little, giving the paladin view of the others eyes. "I know you can Keith." 

After a few moments of pure silence Shiro heard a small yet fragile voice speak. "I can...fwor Hiro!"