25

Adora

It was scary how obvious things were becoming.

I knew it- I'd lost all feeling for Derek Novak.

All romantic feeling, at that. Of course I still loved him- he'd done a lot for me in the past few years.

Derek and I knew it, too. We were just waiting on the right time to break it to each other that things just weren't the same.

It was insane how much of an effect it had on me. Being in the same room, alone with Santiago King for three hours.

I'd fallen out of love with the guy I was convinced I was marrying.

And as terrible as it sounded, it was the truth.

Between rehashing old memories between Santiago and I at the dinner and me going over to his house, only to be pushed away by him because he was a great man, I was fully convinced that Derek just wasn't the one for me.

And whether Santiago was or he wasn't, that was a mystery that I'd be fine with waiting on.

All of these thoughts went coursing through my head as Derek and I awkwardly sat on the couch watching a movie, two feet away from eachother.

I looked over at him and pursed my lips together.

I'm not interested in breaking his heart.

I bit down on my bottom lip and looked back at the TV in front of me.

Zayn was right- Derek was perfect.

But was he perfect for me?

I'd said so myself that perfection wasn't my number one priority. My first priority was getting to the man I felt more for than the man that had given me a ring.

But Santiago King was perfect, too.

I raked my hair back with my fingers.

You have to tell him.

Tell him.

Don't make him wait.

"Derek, I think I'm in love with someone else," I blurted.

He smiled and looked down at the remote in his lap. He paused the movie, looking over at me with the broad smile on his face. "Yeah, I know you are."

I just looked over at him, pursing my lips together. "Derek, I'm sorry."

"Adds," he said, shaking his head, "don't be sorry. I'm not sorry."

I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Don't be worried about breaking my heart," he said, smiling over at me, "you didn't even come close to breaking my heart, and I hope I didn't even come close to breaking yours."

"I just wasn't interested in leading you on any longer."

"And honestly, that's the most genuine thing you could do," he said, "I had a feeling that it was over, you know, that night."

I pursed my lips together. "Yeah, me too."

He sighed. "I was just kinda waiting on you to tell me. I knew the second you walked in the house that I wasn't yours and you weren't mine anymore."

"And it's not that I don't feel anything for you," I said, "of course I still love you. How can I not? But I don't love you like I used to."

"I feel the same way," he said, "opportunities come and go, and this is one you just happen to have to take."

I just shot him a weak smile. "You're a good guy, Derek."

He smiled over at me.

"So I guess this is it?" I asked, letting out a puff of air as I folded my hands in my lap.

"I guess this is it," he said, smiling over at me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes. "Thank you for five years of nothing but love."

He smiled against my neck. "Thank you."

I patted his shoulder before pulling away from him, a broad smile on my face as I sighed.

I looked down at my wedding ring, slipping it off of my finger. I grabbed his hand, dropping it in his palm.

"Give this to someone that deserves it."

He smiled down at the ring and I folded his fingers over it.

"You know I wish you two the best," he said, "I'll always wish you two the best. I think you two deserve eachother."

I smiled. "And I wish you the best with whoever you find to sweep you off of your feet."

We both stood up and I slipped my hands in my back pockets. "So I guess..."

He just wrapped an arm around my neck playfully. "Go get your man."

~*~

Adora

My leg rocked up and down violently as I sat outside Santiago's house, chewing on my bottom lip ferociously.

Would he even take me back?

I was acting like going back here would tie the knot completely. I knew it would take a while to get things back to normal though.

I decided to swallow my pride. The worst he could say was no, right?

I got out of my car and closed my door, walking up to his door.

I hesitated before knocking on the door, biting down on my bottom lip.

I let out a shaky breath and knocked on the door, raking my hands through my hair.

It took a second for the door to open but when it did, it was absolutely worth it.

Santiago's eyes bored into my own, his thick eyebrows in a deep furrow.

"You better turn around unless something drastically changed within the past few days," he said, looking down at me.

I held up my left hand and shot him a weak smile, earning the tiniest grin from him.

He smiled and shook his head. "You're joking, right?"

I pursed my lips together.

I launched myself at him after a few seconds, wrapping my arms around his neck.

His arms circled around my waist, his face in the crook of my neck.

"Are you joking," he muttered.

"I'm not joking," I whispered.

He let go of me, his hands grasping both sides of my face. "I'm going to do something, Adora."

I felt his hands slide back to my hair, my bottom lip sliding into my mouth. "Do something, Santiago."

I watched him drop to his knees, my lips parting at the sight before me. His lips went to my legs, his hands sliding up my thighs and to my waist.

"Santiago," I whispered, digging my fingers in his hair, "upstairs."

He let out a growl and scooped me up into his arms, making me bury my face in his neck. I peppered kisses against his neck, my hands exploring the territory I'd claimed as my own five years ago.

He opened his door and the scent of man hit me, but that shortly became the last thing on my mind as he dropped me on the bed.

I followed my instincts and pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it somewhere in the distance.

"You've been here for less than ten minutes and already driving me up a fucking wall," he said, ripping off his shirt, "you know that?"

I smiled and rested my hands on his abdomen as he neared me. His lips finally landed on mine and the feeling was almost orgasmic. His lips finally moving against mine.

His hand slipped down my waist and to my pants, his lips pulling away from my own.

"Santiago," I whimpered, frowning.

"Be patient," he whispered, "I take my time."

I bit down on my bottom lip at the feeling of his fingers sliding my pants down my legs, his lips making a trail.

He kissed right above my panty line after sliding my pants off completely, his hand on the inside of my thigh.

His lips moved up my belly and in between my breasts. "Did you tighten up after you left?"

His fingers were now inside my panties, teasing me.

"Don't even go there," I said, smiling as I bit down on my bottom lip.

I arched my back at the feeling of his fingers slipping inside me, his full lips pulling into a smile. "Yeah. You did."

I slipped my hands down his arms. "Santiago, don't tease me like that."

"I'm not teasing anymore," he said, pumping his fingers in and out of me.

I couldn't help the loud moans flowing freely from my lips.

His hand slightly grasped a handful of my hair. "I love hearing you moan. Definitely for me."

I grasped his forearm as his fingers relentlessly pumped in and out of me, sending me over the edge quickly.

I let out a high-pitched squeal, my lips parting as my back finally made it back on the bed.

"Come on, Santiago," I said, sliding my hands down to his groin. I smiled and bit down on my bottom lip as my hand lightly grasped his growing manhood, his hand covering mine.

He unbuttoned his jeans and fumbled out of them, standing up for a split second. He turned around and my eyes immediately went to his back tattoo, which happened to be four stars. It had to be the sexiest tattoo I'd ever seen.

"Your tattoo," I said, "it's stunning."

He grabbed a condom from his drawer. "Not nearly as stunning as you. God, you look so sexy under me. I haven't seen this in too long."

I reached behind me and unclipped my brazier, slipping out of my underwear.

"Now you're all bare for me," he whispered, "I have you to myself."

"Mm hmm," I whispered, closing my eyes as I felt the tip of him at my entrance.

"And it's going to stay that way isn't it?" He asked as he thrusted himself deep inside me.

"Oh!" I squealed, "f-fuck. Yes!"

"That's a good girl," he whispered, grinning down at me, "you okay?"

I nodded, biting down on my bottom lip. "Keep going, Santiago."

"Okay. I'm going to go a bit faster, okay?"

"Go as fast as you want," I moaned out, grasping his broad shoulders as he thrusted back into me.

"Then you wouldn't be able to move tomorrow," he growled against my neck, his teeth nipping at the skin.

"I'm already not going to be able to move tomorrow, Santiago," I said, my voice becoming higher pitched as the sentence went. I let out a loud moan, earning a groan from him.

"Now you know damn well my name is not Santiago," he whispered, "n-not to you at least."

I giggled. "I thought you'd forgotten."

He froze inside me. "How the hell could I forget that?"

I just bit down on my bottom lip yet again, shooting him a wink. That sent him into a tizzy and he started thrusting into me harder and faster, his lips pursed together and eyebrows settled in a deep furrow.

"Papi, come on," I whispered, grasping his neck, "I know you've got way more in you."

I dug my nails into his back at the feeling of him pounding into me. I couldn't stop all the sounds flowing from my lips, all the moans and groans and whimpers.

"You're going to make me cum just by those fucking sounds, Adora," he said.

I arched my back to meet his hips, biting down on my bottom lip. "Fuck me."

"I can't fuck you much harder," he said.

"Ooh!" I yelled, a whimper escaping from me shortly after.

His hand slipped down in between us, his index and middle finger working my bundle of nerves graciously.

"San-Santiago," I whimpered, "I s-seriously can't take anymore-"

"Then cum for me," he whispered, "cum for me, baby."

My back arched, my lips parting as horrifyingly loud sounds made their ways out of me. Santiago's face dug into my neck and he shuddered with a release, his teeth nipping at my neck.

"Goddamnit," he muttered, "damn."

I just giggled up at him.

He pulled out of me and I felt an emptiness. He slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom, making me hug the duvet and sheets to me tightly.

I knew as soon as Santiago would lay beside me an awkward tension would envelope us and we'd be forced to fall asleep to avoid it, dreaming wet dreams about eachother.

He walked out of the bathroom in a pair of underwear, leaning against the doorframe.

I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face.

He smiled and turned off the bathroom light, walking over to the bed.

He slipped under the covers and I instinctively scooted closer to him, biting down on my bottom lip.

"All jokes aside," he whispered, his fingers playing with my hair, "you're mine now, yeah?"

I smiled and rested my chin on his chest. "I guess so."

~*~

oh my fucking GOSH

YO I DIDNT DISAPPOINT THIS TIME YALL CANT EVEN FUCKIN SAY I DID

DID ANYONE ELSE LITERALLy die reading this bc I died writing it #deceased

can I pls have a Santiago pls and thankq

also, did you guys even fuckin like this lol

haha. all jokes aside. I really enjoyed writing this. ❤️❤️

how did we feel about Adora and Derek's last convo as an engaged couple??? I feel like it ended smoothly. pls no hate comments towards either of them (; I stan my characters. ALSO HOW DID WE LIKE THE SEX SCENE I FEEL LIKE IT WAS VULGAR AS FUCK IM EXPERIMENTING SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

are u guys excited about santy and adora??? I know I am wOw

ok.

HUGE NEWS!!!!!

ONE SHOT CONTEST WINNERS: first place- emilyreads19

second place- TheKinkyBaby

third place- KnickersAreDirty

links to their stories will be posted on my message board and twitter!! so go right over there and read them :)

to those who didn't win- that DOES NOT MAKE YOU LESSER THAN THOSE WHO DID WIN. everyone is an amazing writer with different styles of writing. I chose these three winners just because the topics were different on all three, and I genuinely couldn't pull my eyes away from reading them. to those of you who won, CONGRATS! and to those of you who didn't, there will be more opportunities in the future :) like I said, everyone is a phenomenal writer. please be respectful and nice to those that won and those that didn't win :)

WINNERS- PM me for prizes! (You MUST PM me, whether through twitter or wattpad)

okay! so much happened in this chapter I'm shook to the damn core