27

Santiago

I was getting used to the feeling of Adora Franklin being around.

I'd forced myself to not ever get used to the feeling of someone being around- but it was just simply impossible with her.

I'd never wanted anyone to stay around. I'd never wanted a single person give me validation that they were going to stay for at least a little while, but I wanted that with Adora.

I wanted a lot of things with Adora that I didn't want with other people.

All of these thoughts coursed through my mind as I stood in the shower, water streaming down my body.

I brushed my wet hair out of my face, watching the bathroom door open.

I watched as Adora strutted in, her eyes boring into my own as she unbuttoned my shirt, and I watched it slowly slip off of her.

More of her chest was exposed with every button, my eyes following her hands.

She eventually got the shirt fully unbuttoned and I watched as she shrugged out of it, revealing her lace underwear set.

My eyes slightly closed as I watched her hands trail down her sides and to her hips, her fingers slipping inside her underwear. She pushed them off and unclipped her bra, leaving her completely bare.

The shower door opened and a rush of cold air hit me, making me turn around as she walked in the shower.

She looked up at me and bit down on her bottom lip, smiling. "Good morning."

I just looked down at her, flexing my jaw muscle. "Good morning."

She wound her arms around my neck, her lips brushing against my own.

I slipped my hands down her sides and to her hips, grasping her derrière. She buried her face in my neck, biting down on the skin.

I pulled her up into my arms, sitting down on the bench behind me. Our lips finally touched, her hands gliding through my hair.

My hands slid around her backside and to her thighs, gliding up them slowly but surely.

I pulled my lips away from hers and pressed them to her chest, making her back arch.

"Fuck me," she whispered, her hands sliding down my back.

I felt her hand move around to my front, her tiny hand grasping my now hardened manhood, slowly stroking it.

I growled against her neck, picking her up. I placed her on top of my manhood, earning a loud whimper from her. She threw her hand over her parted lips, her other still wound around my neck.

She threw her head back, her lips parted up at the ceiling. I slid my hand up her arm and to her neck, slightly grasping it as her hips rocked against mine fiercely.

"A-are you going to choke me or just hold my neck?" She asked, her words far apart.

"I don't want to hurt you," I answered.

She grinned down at me. "I can take it."

She rocked her hips against mine and I grasped the skin of her buttocks, my grasp tightening on her neck.

She let out a moan and her hips began moving against mine at a quicker pace, her whimpers now flowing freely from her lips.

"What's my name?" I growled.

"Ooh!" She moaned, "p-Papi."

"Good girl," I whispered, smiling as I grasped her jawline. I pulled her lips down to mine and she began bouncing up and down on me, her lips parting against mine.

"S-San-" she was cut off by a moan, her head falling on my shoulder, "Santiago, I'm about-"

I cut her off by slipping my hand in between us, my fingers working her bundle of nerves. She threw her head back with a loud whimper, her teeth pulling her bottom lip in her mouth.

"Oh!" She yelled as she fell against me, shaking with a release. I quickly pulled out of her, my seed shooting out and onto her stomach.

We were both out of breath, my head falling against her chest.

"You're a fucking revelation," I whispered.

She giggled. "I try."

~*~

Adora

I brushed my fingers through my slightly damp hair as I walked around Santiago's mansion.

I acted like I'd never seen it before, but in all reality, I'd spent a lot of time here.

Doing a lot of things.

He'd changed up the decor a little bit- it was less glitz and glam, and more manly and masculine.

Most of the silver statues that lined the tables five years ago were replaced with trophies, which I was assuming the boys had earned.

I smiled a small smile and continued to give myself a tour of the house.

"Enjoying yourself?"

I turned around and bit down on the inside of my bottom lip, trailing my eyes down Santiago's stunning body.

There was no other words to describe him other than stunning, beautiful, brilliant. He'd hit the new level of handsome- almost like he was carved out by the Greek gods themselves.

"You changed it up," I finally answered, smiling.

"You didn't notice that yesterday?" He asked, grinning as he took more steps towards me.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his middle as soon as he got to me. "I don't think I was focused as much on the house yesterday than I was the inhabitant."

He smiled down at me and rested my chin on his chest. "How do you stay so beautiful at the age of forty?"

He pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "Don't lie to me."

I slapped his chest. "You don't look a day over thirty and you know it."

"Saved yourself," he whispered, making me giggle and press a kiss to his lips.

"You're only seventeen years older than me," I whispered against his lips, my hands grasping his jawline, "nothing serious."

"I think it's hot," he muttered, making me giggle.

He picked me up and sat me on their dining table, squeezing in between my legs. I grasped the back of his neck with a smile as his lips touched mine, my other hand resting on his bicep.

"Woah! When are we going to get to do that!" The boys exclaimed, making Santiago pull away from me.

"When you turn forty," Santiago casually replied, leaning against the table.

Josiah's eyebrows went into a deep furrow. "I'm not waiting until I'm forty, dad. I'm so sorry."

Freddy laughed and gave him a fist bump, making me smile and jump off the table.

"Is that my dad's shirt?" Freddy asked, "because you look way better in it than him."

I laughed and looked down at the shirt I'd tucked into my jeans, it slightly hanging off my shoulder.

"Vamonos," Santiago said, grabbing the boys' shoulders.

"Wait, isn't Addy coming?" Josiah asked, looking slightly up at me.

I smiled and raked a hand through his hair. "I have to go back to my old house to get some clothes. I'll see you later today though!"

I pressed a kiss to his forehead and Freddy dropped his backpack, running over to me. I smiled and grasped his face, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Okay. Have a good day at school guys," I said, smiling as Santiago grabbed their lunchboxes.

He pressed a kiss to my cheek. "I'll see you later."

I smiled and shoved my hands in my back pockets. After the door closed, my lips parted as I leaned against the counter.

Why did it already feel like Santiago King was, without a doubt, mine forever?

~*~

Adora

I bit down on my bottom lip as I sat in my parked car in front of my old house, taking a deep breath as I turned off my car.

I opened the door and closed it, shoving my phone in my back pocket as I climbed up the steps.

I reached under the doormat and grabbed the key, sliding it inside the door. I walked inside and furrowed my brows at my surroundings.

Two days, and Derek had already rearranged the whole house?

I brushed it off, placing the key on the counter. I looked around at the house I didn't even recognize before jogging upstairs.

I opened the bedroom door, my eyebrows furrowing together at the rearranged bedroom as well.

How much time had he really had for the past two days?

I just raised my eyebrows and walked over to the closet, opening the doors. My eyebrows shot up yet again at the nearly empty closet, boxes all on the floor.

Adora's clothes

Adora's hangers

Adora's clothes

More boxes labeled with my name on them, making me shake my head. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Derek's number.

He quickly picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey," I greeted, "you packed up all my stuff?"

I raked a hand through my hair as I wandered around the newly empty bedroom.

"Yeah," he answered, "are you at the house?"

"Yeah," I said, "I had to come get some clothes. I didn't think it through well, going over there with just one outfit."

I could hear his chuckle. "I was just trying to clear the closet out."

"Well thank you," I said, "you didn't have to."

"I know," he said, "hopefully it eased some stress off of you. I have to go now, I'll, uh, I'll see you around?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding before hanging up on him.

I placed my phone back in my back pocket, grabbing a few boxes and transporting them downstairs. Soon enough all of my boxes from upstairs were downstairs, and I brushed my hands off on my jeans. I rounded the corner into the kitchen and tripped over something, making me look down.

Adora's cookware

"What the hell," I muttered as I picked up yet another box, stacking it on top of the others. I realized that I didn't really have a lot of things at this house.

I looked at the boxes stacked in front of me, biting down on my bottom lip.

I told Santiago I wasn't just going to pick up and move in with him just like that, but it looked like that's what I'd be doing.

~*~

hi guys!! How did you like this chapter :) WASNT THE FIRST SECTION CUTE ... if you will

also, how did we feel about Derek moving all of Adora's stuff out??? do we feel like he has another woman moving in or 🤔🤔🤔 tell me what you guys are thinking!!

i think I'm falling in love w Santiago so

are we loving this bc I am. ok, I love u guys ahahaha

ALSO THIS EARLY MORNING UPDATE HOW DO WE FEEL

*im currently on the road as I'm writing this so I had nothing else to do so I wrote this*

*and possibly even another chapter*

hahha ok I love u guys vv much