29

Adora

I closed the door of Santiago's black jaguar, smiling as I shoved my hands in my back pockets.

"See you on Monday, Adds!" Freddy said, "and we'll see how I do on my math quiz!"

I smiled and wrapped an arm around his neck. "We've got a deal."

Josiah wrapped his arms around me from behind, his cheek pressed against my back. "Bye, Adds!"

I smiled as they let go of me, and I leaned against the car as Santiago lifted their bags out of the trunk of his car.

Alessandra walked outside with a baby in her arms, a smile forming on my face. The baby was absolutely adorable.

And somehow looked identical to her.

"Hey, Rose!" Santiago greeted, "come to uncle Santy!"

My eyebrows shot up as he grabbed her from Alessandra's arms, my eyes darting over to her.

"That's my baby," she said, smiling as she grabbed the boys' bags.

"Oh," I said, slightly shocked, "I-I didn't know."

She smiled and rubbed the baby's arm. "Yep. She favors her dad more, huh?"

I looked over at the door and there stood Mateo, leaning against the doorframe as the boys pushed past him.

"I actually saw more of you," I said, "but hey, that's just me."

She giggled. "I take that as a compliment, she's so stunning."

Her voice quickly turned into every woman's baby voice, gushing over her daughter.

Santiago just smiled down at her. I couldn't help but to admire him, holding the baby, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey," Santiago said, "Fred is having a bit of trouble with math. Adora printed him out a whole binder of things to help him, but just try and help him a little bit over the weekend?"

Alessandra looked over at me. "Well thanks," she said, a smile on her face.

I nodded, folding my arms over my chest. The baby couldn't take her eyes off of me, so I just shot her a grin.

The baby cooed and reached out to me, making my eyebrows shoot up.

Santiago smiled and walked over to me, making me look over at Alessandra. "Is it okay?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course."

I grabbed the baby and cautiously held her close to me, my lips pulling up into a grin.

Santiago folded his arms over his chest, his jaw muscle flexing.

"She likes you," Alessandra said, "she doesn't take well to many people."

I smiled. The baby reached for her mother so I handed her over to her.

"I'll see you guys on Monday," she said, "bye."

Santiago opened my door for me and I slid inside, watching as he hugged the boys one last time before sliding in the car himself.

"I have you to myself for the weekend," he said as he backed out of the driveway, "so, Greece? Barbados?"

I laughed and threw my head back. "Seattle's good."

He smiled and rested his hand on my thigh, driving us back home for a weekend full of only God knew what.

~*~

Adora

I leaned back in my chair, my hands resting on the bottom of my stomach.

Santiago smiled over at me. "Eating good?"

I giggled and nodded.

My eyes trailed down his beautiful body for the thousandth time this evening, clad in a suit. Santiago King knew how to wear suits so much better than any other man I'd ever come across.

"Anything I can get you?" Our waiter asked, a warm smile on his face.

"Just the check," Santiago answered, making me frown.

He looked over at me and smiled. "What?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "No dessert, seriously? They have the best cheesecake here."

He chuckled. "No dessert? You know I eat well," he said, "so you're my dessert tonight."

My lips parted at his statement, my eyes darting all around.

He looked over at me, his hand on my thigh. It slowly inched up and he eventually stopped at the very top of the inside of my thigh, his fingers brushing against my bundle of nerves.

"Is that okay?" He asked.

I nodded erratically. He placed the money on the table and we stood up.

We walked outside and to his luxurious car, and I watched as he opened my door for me.

"Gentleman in the streets," I muttered, "freak in the sheets."

"You have no idea," he whispered, grabbing my chin.

I bit down on my bottom lip and he winked, closing my door. He walked around to his side, intimidating every person around him.

"Are we ready?" He asked.

I nodded erratically, my teeth pulling my bottom lip into my mouth. The ride home was pretty silent, just his thumb brushing against the bare skin of my leg. I rested my hand on top of his and looked out the window at all the beautiful lights of Seattle.

My phone vibrated and Santiago looked over at me.

[From: Brenna]
When are we hanging out?!?

[To: Brenna]
Let's do tomorrow!

I turned my phone off and placed it in my clutch.

"Everything good?" He asked.

I looked over at him. "Yeah, everything's fine."

I smiled and he did the same, stopping at a red light. He leaned over and grasped my jaw, pressing his lips against my neck.

"Santiago," I giggled out, "you're such a teenager."

"I'm just getting you in the mood."

"I'm always in the mood," I said, rolling my eyes, "don't act like you don't know."

He smiled against my skin. "Damn. I'm ready to get you home."

"Well get me home," I whispered, smiling as I grasped the back of his neck.

~*~

Adora

I walked into the bedroom and bit down on my bottom lip, leaning against the doorframe as I watched Santiago undress.

The back muscles, the abdominal muscles, the arm muscles, everything.

He's so perfect.

I walked further into his bedroom and he turned around to face me, sliding on a white t-shirt.

"Hey, baby," he greeted, making me smile at the nickname I'd already claimed.

"Hey," I said.

"You going to change?" He asked, looking down at my dress-clad body.

"Yeah, I am," I said, smiling as he sat down on the bench at the end of his bed.

He pulled me closer to him and smiled up at me, making me grin and rest my hands on his shoulders.

One of his hands crept in between my legs, the other grasping the side of my right one. His hand in between my legs slid up the inside of my right one, grasping the skin at the top of my thigh. I fell against him when his hand brushed against my sensitive spot, his lips pulling into a smile up at me.

"These are Papi's legs, aren't they?" He asked, "and Papi's ass, and papi's pussy?"

I closed my eyes and gulped at his question.

"Aren't they?" He asked, his hand grasping the skin at the top of my thigh again.

"Yes," I whispered, "they're all yours."

"That's a good girl," he whispered, standing up. His lips dragged up my stomach and the valley of my breasts as he stood slowly.

He reached down and grabbed the zipper of my dress, making me bite down on my bottom lip and look up at him.

I felt the dress slowly ease off of me. It became looser and looser with every inch he unzipped.

It fell off of my breasts and he flexed his jaw muscle at my choice of underwear. I'd chosen a baby pink lingerie set, solely because I knew we'd be coming back to do this.

He eventually unzipped the rest of my dress, pushing it off of my hips. His hands grasped my buttocks as he pressed kisses to the bottom of my stomach, my hips, anywhere that he could reach.

He stood up straight and the dress was now a puddle on the floor, my heels and lingerie still on, though.

"Sex immediately turns kinky when you fuck with heels on," I said, kicking them off.

He laughed. "Agreed."

He threw me down on the bed and pulled his shirt off, throwing it into the distance.

I smiled and bit down on my bottom lip, pulling his face down to mine.

His lips moved down my body and he grasped one of my breasts, his lips now below my navel.

"Santiago," I said, fully aware of what he was fixing to do.

He looked up at me.

"San," I whispered, smiling as I grasped his hair, "I don't really like that, you know."

"You've never had anyone do it right, that's why you don't like it," he said, hovering above me again.

I looked away from him.

"You know I do things better than other people," he whispered against my neck, "let me show you what it's like to do it right."

I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip, my hand on the back of his neck.

I sighed and looked over at him.

"I'm not going down there without you saying yes."

I just nodded, watching as he made his way in between my legs again.

My breath was shaky.

He pulled my underwear off of my hips, throwing them into the distance along with his shirt.

"So beautiful," he whispered, his finger gliding down me. I whimpered and he smiled, and I watched his head descend down onto me.

His tongue began working its magic in less than a second. I couldn't help the bliss I was feeling in this moment, my lips parted and eyes closed.

I could feel myself slowly slipping away into an oblivion with just one flick of his tongue. He pressed kisses to me, his lips wrapping around my bundle of nerves.

"Santiago," I said, grasping his hair. I let out a moan as his tongue moved up the length of me again, his fingers slipping inside me.

"You taste better than anyone," he said, flicking his tongue against my clit.

"F-fuck, Santiago," I moaned out, "oh, God."

The feeling was unreal- a feeling that you easily got attached to, obsessed with.

"You're fucking soaked, baby," he whispered, pumping his fingers in and out of me. His tongue was still working me over, but his small kisses were doing as much.

I gasped when his fingers were replaced with his tongue, my back arching. I'd never felt such a sensation.

"You like papi doing this to you?" He asked, his hand grasping my breast.

"Yes," I groaned out, "f-fuck, yes."

My legs wrapped around his shoulders, my thighs having his head unable to move. His tongue was focused on one spot right now, and that spot was what it needed to be focused on.

"Santiago, I'm about to come," I said, "fuck-"

"Come for me," he said, flicking his tongue against my clit one last time, "come for me. Right now."

I closed my eyes and my lips parted as I jolted up with a gasp, whimpering as I grasped his hair tightly.

He smiled and leaned up. "Told you I could make it feel good."

And with that, I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me.

~*~

YOOOOO GUYS

this chapter got me feeling some type of way, not going to lie

how many of u are feeling some type of way??? Comment

also- I posted a message on my message board last night saying that the sex was most DEFINITELY going to become more vulgar, and if that makes any of you uncomfortable, then I'm sorry :( but I feel like it doesn't bc y'all are my FUCKING SOLDIERS

haha. I love you guys!! ❤️ how did we enjoy this chapter? sorry it was kinda short, only two sections but the second section was vvv long so ur in luck :)

ok. I love u guys x28291991818

hope y'all are ready for some vulgar as fuc sex