40

Santiago

"You led me on!"

My eyebrows shot up as soon as Catherine threw a chunk of papers on my desk, her eyebrows in a deep furrow.

"What the hell are you talking about, Catherine?" I asked, furrowing my brows together.

"You led me on!" She yelled, again.

"I didn't lead you anywhere," I said, sliding my glasses back on my face.

"Santiago," she said, "you are so blind."

I just raised my eyebrows, leaning back in my chair. I folded my arms on my abdomen.

"Enlighten me on how I led you on."

"Your whatever she is walked in here yesterday like she owns you," she said, her eyebrows never coming out of their furrow.

"You mean my girlfriend?" I deadpanned, "and yeah, because she does, pretty much."

"Just like you own her, right?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"Just like I own her," I said, smiling.

"So enlighten me on what you and I had," she said, "because I'm really confused, Santiago."

My eyebrows shot up. "We had a fling."

"A fling?"

"Yeah," I answered, "a fling, a long time ago, and that fling was to get over her."

"You're joking, right?" She asked.

"No, I'm not fucking joking, Catherine," I said.

"You used me to get over another woman?"

"Pretty much, yep," I said, looking down at the papers in front of me.

"So I meant nothing to you."

I sighed, pulling my glasses off of my face. "Listen, Cath. We had sex a few times, but that was it."

"You know," she said, "you're amazing at leading people on."

She threw a few papers at me and I furrowed my brows.

"Paper doesn't fly, genius."

"I don't care!" She yelled, "you led me on!"

I stood up and she gave my chest a good shove, making my eyebrows go into an even deeper furrow.

"We are not in fucking high school, Catherine," I said, "stop acting like a child, you're thirty years old."

"And she's half your age!" She yelled, "she looks twelve!"

"Well, she's twenty three," I deadpanned, "and did you see her body? Damn."

"Is she better than I was?"

I laughed. "Come again?"

"Is she better than I was?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"Well, you were quite sloppy," I muttered.

"And she's any better?" She exclaimed.

"She's actually a fucking revelation," I said, "she does things a lot better than you did."

"So what," she said, "you're just going to live happily ever after and ride off into the sunset with her? You're just expecting her to love you for forever? I was going to do that, Santiago! But you went and led me on!"

She gave my chest another good shove and I grabbed her arms. "Get the hell out of my office, Catherine."

"You were never saying that before," she giggled out, "all you wanted was for me to be on your dick all the time!"

I threw my head back with a laugh.

"If it would've been up to me, I would've quit! You're a terrible man!"

"I gave you a choice after we broke things off!" I said, "I told you that you could stay if you could keep your distance, or you could go and there would be no ruckus about it. You chose to stay."

"You're such a dick," she said, "and sadly, your dick is the only redeeming thing about you."

I rolled my eyes. "Get over yourself."

"No, get over that bitch!" She yelled, "she left you for five years to go bang another guy that you decided to take under your wing. Oh, but poor Santiago, he sees her again and minutes later he's in her panties again. I hope you enjoy your time with her, because she might be done with you in five years, too."

I flexed my jaw muscle. "You're fired. Get the hell out of my building."

"Gladly," she said, "good luck finding another assistant!"

She walked away from me and I plopped down in my chair, smiling as I grabbed my phone. I dialed Adora's number and held my phone up to my ear.

"Hey, baby," she greeted.

"Hey," I said, "I, uh, I need some company, want to come to my office and help Papi out?"

I heard her giggle. "I'll be right over."

~*~

Adora

I stepped inside Santiago's building, unable to not worry about him.

When he'd called me, he sounded so stressed that I was scared to figure out what had happened.

Striding towards the elevator, I noticed a teary eyed Catherine running towards the doors that I had come from.

What happened to her?

I pressed for the thirtieth floor button, my nerves getting the best of me. I didn't know what I was about to face, but I was about to find out.

I didn't bother knocking and pushed open his large office doors, immediately finding an irritated Santiago at his desk. I walked over to him, watching as his eyes followed my every step.

Walking over to his side, I pushed him to sit back, so I was able to place myself on his lap, chest to chest.

"Hola beautiful," he mumbled into my neck.

"Hola, que pasa?"

He huffed, letting out a low groan, erupting shivers down my skin.

"It's nothing."

I pulled his face away from my neck, twisting it to make him look at me. "Are you lying to me, Mr. King?"

"No, I'm just not telling you."

I realized that I wasn't going to get a response from him right then, so I decided to change the subject.

"You know, when I was coming up here, I noticed Catherine running out of the building."

His face became irritated again.

"You know anything about that?"

He shifted in his seat, clearing his throat. "It was probably nothing. She is known to be overdramatic."

"Well I just thought that you would want to know. You know, her being your assistant and all."

He didn't say anything, just stared at the papers on his desk. I knew something was up, but I also knew that he would eventually tell me if it was important.

"Anyways, why did you call me?''

His frown turned upside down, once he remembered the reason he needed me.

"Is your friend still hanging around?"

I grinned. "No."

"I think we should rehash the past now."

It didn't past me how his hands started sliding up my thighs, under the low skirt I was wearing. I could feel the heat rising inside me, as he placed kisses along my neck.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I let a small moan out, enjoying the sensations his touch did to me.

"Por favor, papi..." Rehashing the past didn't seem like such a bad idea at the moment.

Although all coherent thoughts vanished once Santiago slid my lace panties down my legs.

~*~

Adora

Santiago's hips moved against mine, his hands pushing my hair back away from my face.

"Do you know," he began, "how much built up sexual frustration I have?"

I giggled. "Lucky you, you get to take it out on me."

He smiled and ripped open my shirt which happened to be his, his lips meeting my chest.

His breath was uneasy, his arm wound around my waist tightly.

"You," he said, dragging his lips down my chest, "are so fucking beautiful."

I smiled and leaned my head back as he pressed kisses up my neck and jawline, his teeth nipping at my skin.

I grasped the back of his neck and felt him pull away from me, a smile on his face. "Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

I smiled and closed my eyes, biting down on my bottom lip.

I let out a loud gasp as soon as I felt an intense vibration against my most sensitive spot, my lips parted.

"S-Sant-" I struggled to get the words out, a moan replacing the rest of his name.

"Something wrong?" He asked, a frown on his face.

"Oh my God," I groaned out, my head falling back.

My breathing was so heavy, my lips parted, allowing moans to flow freely. I'd never felt such a feeling, and it still was unable to be as good as Santiago.

Though it was a close second.

"Fuck," he said, "you're so sexy."

"Ba-" I was cut off by yet another moan, "Baby."

I opened my eyes and saw his jaw muscle taut, his nostrils flared in the slightest. I could tell that he was nearly as bothered as I was.

"Fuck this," he said, pulling the vibrator away from me.

I squealed when he flipped me over, biting down on my bottom lip. I frowned when he ripped my underwear.

"Sorry," he whispered, "I'm impatient."

"You paid for it, so," I said, grinning up at him. He unbuckled his belt, pushing his pants down before slipping inside me in one quick movement.

"Fuck," he groaned out, his lips parted down at me.

"Santiago," I whispered, my fingernails dragging down his muscular back. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip, letting out a heavy breath as he began to thrust deeper into me.

He rested his hand at the top of the headboard and looked down at me, his jaw muscle flexing with every thrust.

I let out a loud moan, pursing my lips together to stop myself from letting out such inhuman sounds.

"Let it out, baby," he whispered, "I've been waiting five days for this, you better fucking let it out."

I smiled, but that smile morphed into a groan as his hand made its way in between us, teasing my sensitive spot that had already been worked over.

"What's my name?" He asked, his hand lightly tugging at my hair.

"Papi," I said, "Papi."

I giggled and he let out a groan, pounding himself into me at a pace that I'd never experienced, and I wasn't even sure if he had.

He grasped my wrists and pinned them above my head, pressing his lips against mine. "Fuck, baby, you never fail to feel so damn good."

I moaned. "B-Baby."

He let go of my wrists and I raked my fingers through his hair, biting down on my bottom lip at the feeling of him hammering inside me.

"Come for me, baby," he said.

It seemed to be that every time he said that I came on command. It was weird, and only happened with Santiago. I let out a loud moan as the pleasure morphed over me, my lips parted in ecstasy. He pulled out of me and I felt a warm liquid on my stomach, his lips parted down at me.

"Round two?" He asked, shooting me a grin.

I smiled, wrapping an arm around his neck as I flipped us over. "Round two."

~*~

HIII GUYS ❤️❤️ I TRIED V HARD TO GET A DOUBLE UPDATE UP FOR U GUYS TODAY AND WE DID IT!!!!

also, the middle section was written by TheKinkyBaby !! wasn't it great?!? Go show her some love 😘

How did we feel ab Chatty Cathy being annoying as hell bc I'm glad she's gone ok

Heheh. I hope u guys liked this chapter ❤️ I love writing with you guys (ps, writing the chapter was part of the one shot contest winners' prizes!!) < if u were wondering which u probably weren't but there u go

ok. I love u guys!!