RTS18

Thank you for the continuous support for this story. Dahil sa inyo lagi tayong umaangat sa rankings^__^

By the way Cole Alonzo on the Multimedia.

Enjoy reading!

Cole POV.

"And kuya.. starting today, I will be your sidekick to every thing that you do. I will be strong so that You can count on me also and support you in every decision that you make."

From that day on I did my best to be strong. I did everything that I can so that I can keep that promise. Cause I dont want you to be disappointed of me. Everyday of my life your words never left me..

"You are my brother that is why, wag kang iiyak kapag sinabihan ka nila na Loser ka. Dahil kapatid kita at wala akong kapatid na loser. Alam ko matapang ka Cole kaya bring that out from you. Dont just sit there and wait for karma to happen to them. Rather unahan mo si Karma at epagtanggol ang sarili mo."

Yes, I will just not sit and watch what is happening right now Kuya. I wont let someone take my position, because I am your brother and no one shall replace me!

"Cole ano bang pinagsasabi mo? Di kita maiintindihan, naka drugs ka ba?. Tsaka A-anong replace? Sino ang pinapalitan?"

"Oh dont act dumb! I heard you talking on the phone, with your new sidekick." I said while grimacing at the word sidekick. Tsk!

I look at my brother's reaction and saw the look on his face, like he is trying to understand what I said. Tsk! Acting all innocent ey!

"Sidekick? Anong ibig-Oh! Ang ibig mo bang sabihin ang kausap ko kanina sa phone." He said

"Yes! I heard you talking to yam! Tsk! So tell me, who is Yam huh!? Is he/she a better sidekick than me?! Ha! Kuya! I doubt that he/she is, because I am the best of the best there is when it comes to helping Karma!" I exclaimed

And after I said those word to him it took him a few minutes to react.

"Pfft! Hahaha haay naku ewan ko talaga sayo Cole. Hindi ko alam na hobby mo na pala ngayon ang pakikinig sa usapan ng iba."

"Oh dont put the blame on me! You are the one who is acting suspicious since the moment you return. That is why, I was curious. Well all of us in the house are! Mama said that you are staying out from your room quite often which is a rare thing for you to do, not to mention you are here in the park just to have a phone call!? With a so called sidekick of yours!? And here I thought you have someone whom you've been courting!"

Geez! I am not use to speaking so much, but I really need to give Kuya a piece of my mind. Like the hell, he needs to know that he is doing weird things. Which is unlike him.

"So tell me kuya, what is up with you lately? Are you keeping something from us? " I said

I was watching my brother's reaction again, I am observing if he is gonna lie or not to me.

"Cole, listen to me. " He said

His face looks calm like its telling me there is nothing wrong. Tsk but I know better. He is good at pretending,  he can easily lie to everyone, except for me! So you better put an extra effort kuya or else I will know your secret.

"I..I am not hiding anything. And to answer your question about Yam.. well she is a girl. In which naging customer ko siya at we just somewhat keep in contact. Alam mo kasi, masyado mabait ang babaeng yun kaya laging napapahamak. " Really? Huh! A girl? "She always gets in trouble for being a goody two shoes that is why I trained her to be a strong independent girl. I taught her that the world isnt as friendly as it seems, so she need to fight. Just like you, remember I was also the one who taught you that?"