Supporting dad

A few months ago, if Peter had been told Tony Stark would be cheering for him at a decathlon meet, he would laugh. Now, let's just say he definitely wasn't laughing.

Thursday- Sunday, Peter always stays at avengers tower. It was a deal Tony had made with Aunt May. May had work, and Tony could use Peter with his.
This Friday was different.

Spideyboy: hey happy, Uh you don't need to pick me up from school today. I have a decathlon meet. I can walk to the tower after.

Not-so-Happy: what? Does tony know?

Spideyboy: um... no?

Not-so-Happy: why not?

Spideyboy: ...

New notification

Mr. Stark!!!: where's the meet?

Underoos: What?

Mr. Stark!!!: where's the decathlon meet

Underoos: Saint Johns highschool, why?

Peter didn't get a response.
He shrugged it off.

"Get off your phone loser, we're here." MJ said.

They filed out of the bus and not the high school. They made their way to the student chairs. Ned and Peter sat next to each other, MJ next to Peter also, reading a book as they waited for the other teams to come.

Peters eyes wandered to the other side of the room, where the audience sat, mostly all parents. He then laid eyes on a very familiar pair of expensive sunglasses. They happened to be paired with a smirk. Peters face turned red and he elbowed Ned. "Dude. Dude. Dude!" He said. "What?" Ned asked confused.

"Mr. Starks here!" Peter whispered and tried not to obviously gesture to Tony.
Ned saw him after a few seconds of confusion. His eyes widened. "Oh my god! Why's he here! Did you tell him about the meet?! Oh my god!" Ned barely whispered.

MJ listened to their conversation carefully. Mr. Stark... what are they- then she spotted him herself.

"Holy shit, that's Tony Stark." She said, trying to hide her amusement, but she even set down her book to show she's aware.

Peter recognized her action. She put down her book. There's no getting past her now.
"Y-yeah... u-umm..." Peter stuttered.

MJ had done a fair amount of observing... watching... maybe a bit of stalking... but that didn't matter. She knew about Peter and Tony. Tony might as well adopt him at this point.

"You're screwed, Parker. Completely and utterly screwed." She pointed out.

Peter knew. He knew he was screwed. Tony loved messing with him.

Underoos: please don't do anythinggg !!!pleaseeeee

Mr.Stark!!!: what ever do you mean? ;)

Underoos: What are you going to do?

Mr. Stark!!!: nothing... that bad...

Underoos: What does that mean

Mr. Stark!!!: you'll see

Peter put away his phone. Shit.

MJ could see the worry on Peters face. She smiled in amusement.

"Anything?" Ned asked.

"I'm screwed." Peter stated.

MJ hummed in agreement. Ned went silent.

Their team easily beat the 2 other competing teams. Peter got every question he was given right. They got a small trophy, since it was a small competition. Afterwards, the decathlon team was hanging around, talking. That's when Tony decided to approach.

Peter had almost forgotten he was even here. Until he felt a firm hand on his shoulder.

Peter sighed. He knew this time would come eventually.

"Peter!" Tony said probably a bit to loudly. "I'm sooo proud of you! You truly are the smartest kid I've had work with me!" He said, probably way to theatrically. Peter was as red as a tomato. Everyone was watching

"Yep. Um... thanks Mr. Stark. Thanks for coming...." Peter said quietly, trying to dial down the conversation so the whole room didn't hear it. But they already did.

"Tony Stark?!? What the hell??!" Flash practically yelled.

Tony immediately knew who he was. Flash, mean kid who swears too much and bullies Peter. "Language, whoever you are. Yes, I'm Tony Stark." He said.

"I-I'm Flash." Flash stuttered out.

"Ah yes, the kid with the bad nickname. Flash? What's your real name?" Tony asks.

"Eugene." MJ says, smirking.

"Eugene. Ah yes well I understand why you have a nickname." Tony said.

Flash turned red.

MJ wanted to play along. She knew how to make this even more fun.

"Why'd ya come Mr. Stark?" She asked.

"I wanted to support my favorite intern! Obviously, he's just absolutely great, don't you think?" Tony said. He was definitely being wayyy over dramatic in the tone he was speaking.

MJ could tell Peter wanted to die on the spot. She smirked even wider.

"I'm glad you came, Mr. Stark. I'm sure Peter loved having you be here. Maybe you could come to the next one?" MJ offered.

Tony smiled maliciously and Peter.
"I'd love to. What's your name? I like you." Tony said.

"Michelle. But you can call me MJ." She said.

"Ohhhh. You're the famous MJ? Peters told me a lotttt about you." Tony said.

MJ could have sworn Peter was almost purple at this point.
"Oh really?" She quirked her brow.

"Oh yeah. Like abo-" Tony was interrupted by Peters foot stomping on his. "Well ouch, Pete. That hurt." He said sarcastically.
Peter softly glared at him.

"Fine let's go. I won't embarrass you any longer. Oh hey Ted. We better be going. Maybe you can come over this weekend?" Tony said.

"It's uh.. it's Ned.. but uh yeah Mr. Stark! That sounds great!" Ned answered.

Tony smiled in return and turned to Peter.
"We better be going then." He said.

Peter nodded and they headed out to Tonys Tesla, model S  of course. He had to be extra.

And then they headed off to Avengers Tower, where Peter would stay for the weekend, with his "super family" as he calls it.

Loser #1: I swear I don't talk to Mr. Stark about you a lot. I just mentioned you when we were talking about decathlon.

MJ :P : whatever.