Do iT foR thE viNe

"What thE fuCk is uP Kyle!" Peter said, swinging into a soldier alien thingy.

Shuri laughed through the comms. She was back at the tower but was helping them with their mission through the comms.

"Language!" Steve said.

A shoulder crept up behind Peter with a gun, he moved just in time to dodge the bullet. "THIS IS WHY MOM DOESNT FREAKING LOVE YOU." he said whilst webbing the soldier to the ground.

Shuri laughed again. A bunch of more soldiers approached Peter.

"Look at all those chickens." Shuri said.

"Yeah." Peter said under his breath, and started getting to work. He knocked the first attackers gun out of his hand and webbed it to the ground, only to be punched straight in the face.

"Ah fudge. I can't believe you've done this." Peter said, knocking the soldier to the ground and rubbing his now bleeding nose.

He webbed down more soldiers, then something was thrown at him, he caught it.

"PETER THATS A BOMB, YEET IT." Shuris amuses voice boomed loudly into his ear.

Peter threw it up into the air, and yelled "YEET."

He was a little late so it singed his suit a little.

"Peter you're kinda burnt a lot. You okay?" Shuri asked, looking over his vitals on her end.

"I may look like a buRnt chicken nugget but I still love myself." Peter said, then got back to webbing up the alien soldiers.

"Peter you better actually be okay or you're gunna be grounded." Tony said through the comms.

"You can't do thAt uR nOt mY dAd." Peter retorted jokingly. Shuri and him burst into laughter.

"God dammit just be careful okay?" Tony said.

"Language..." Steve muttered.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR ME?!"Peter said trying his best not to laugh.

"What?" Tony asked confused.

"THATS MY OPINIONNNNNNN!" Peter said laughing. He went to kick a guy down, but they caught his foot. Peter tried not to lose his balance as they tried to bend it in ways it's not supposed to.

Peter used his whole might to backflip, with the guy still gripped on to his foot. That slammed the guy to ground, where he webbed him. The guy was still gripping into his foot when Peter was walking away, almost making him trip.

"aH stAhp I could drop my croissant!" Peter said, prying the guys fingers from his foot.

Peter turned around fast, to be greeted by a major wave of danger set in his miNd. SpiDey SenSe?

"Wh-" he started. His question was answered.

"Mother trucker dude that hurt like a bUtt cheek on a stick." Peter said, webbing the remaining soldier to the ground.

"Peter did you just get shot?" Shuri asked.

"uHh... yeah why?"

"PETER!" Literally everyone said through the comms.

"iM fiNe. Jeez it was only in the side. Not near anything important." Peter said in defense.

"Yeah okay, you're going home. Shuri can you come get him?" Tony asks.

"Yeah I'm on my way." She responds.

"No! I'm fine, I wanna help!" Peter defended.

Then the adrenaline wore off. Peter sat down.

"Yeah no, you're benched kid." Tony said.

"Ok.. fine..." Peter mumbled.

Peter looked down at his wound now that was now gushing blood.

He passed out.

He woke up with Shuri working over him.

"I didn't know you were so good at medical things..." he mumbled.

"Oh. You're awake. Well yeah, I do a lot of studies, not just science and Light Sabers." She said jokingly, as she finished his stitches.

Peter nodded tiredly. Shuri smiled

"You can go back to sleep you know."

"I know." He said. She didn't know but he was in this situation probably more times then he should be. He closed his eyes.

Peter started giggling. Shuri gave him a questioning look.

"Free sha vaca doo." He said, drifting off to sleep, smile intact.

Shuri rolled her eyes and smirked back.

This idiot was going to be the death of her.

A/N: I went outside for the first time in like 5 days so I actually wrote something... who knew that would helP writers bloCk