Stab and Kiss

Have some Peter x MJ. You deserve it

Peter was completely and utterly embarrassed.

It all started out when Peter was stabbed. When was he not stabbed? He was stabbed in his thigh by some mugger that he ended up webbing up. The knife was already out but he was bleeding profusely. He immediately took of the suit off as soon as he got into an alley so Mr.Stark didn't see... well the stab wound. It was almost midnight, according to the watch Mr.Stark has given him a few weeks back. His phone was almost dead, so he refrained from using it.

He did happen to recognize this building though. It was MJs. Ever since Homecoming, MJ started hanging out with him and Ned a lot more. She was actually really cool. She did end up telling him that she knew he was Spider-Man. He wasn't surprised.

Peter looked to his leg. As much as he hates asking for help, he really need some. MJs mom was a nurse at a local hospital. MJ knew a few tricks.

Peter ended up knocking on her door. She opened almost immediately. He swears she doesn't sleep. She looks at him then to his stab wound and without a word, she helps him in. She helps him lay on the couch while she gets a first aid kit.

"You're an idiot, Parker." She states.

Peter hums in agreement. He really was.

"What happened this time?" She asks, cutting a square into his jeans to get out of the way of the wound.

"Mugger... really big switch blade..." He almost mumbles. She nods.

"You really need to be more careful." She states, a little quieter this time.

She starts disinfecting, and Peter sharply inhaled. A second later, Peters phone starts ringing.

Mr.Stark. It reads. Shit. His phones at 2% He quickly answers.

"Mr.Stark!" He says trying to sound normally even though he's in pain. MJ gives him a look.

"Yeah um want to explain why your heart rate just spiked? And.. had been? Are you ok?"

"Wait I don't even have my suit on."Peter says confused.

"Ok ok, I may of put a tracker and stuff in the watch I gave you... anyway what are you doing?" Tony asks, concern in his voice.

MJ, of course over hears that last sentence.
"More like who is he doing." She says kind of loudly so Tony could hear. Peter looks at her with wide eyes. "Wait n-" Peter starts but before he can finish his phone dies.

Dammit. Perfect timing. MJ laughs hysterically. Peters face blushes red and he puts his head in his hands.

"Ohmygodimgoingtodie. This is it. I'm gunna die." He says.

"Shut up, Parker, you're not gunna die. Just get 'the talk' by Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, aka a billionaire." She says jokingly.

She finished cleaning up the wound and she grabs the stitches. She starts stitching and Peter winces every second.

Peter says something under his breath.

"What?" MJ asks. "Nothing." He says.

"Good luck trying to explain to Stark that you don't actually have a girlfriend and you're going to a lonely loser forever so you don't need 'the talk'" she says sarcastically while she finishes the stitches.

Peter groaned. But what if I want a girlfriend.. and I happen to want you to be my girlfriend?

Peter stayed silent for probably too long.

"What's wrong with you? Where you so quiet all of a sudden? You usually talk way too much." She points out.

"It's nothing.... thanks MJ, for the stitches... and everything." He says.

MJ nods but eyes him suspiciously as he walks to the door, and she follows behind him.

He opens the door but before he steps out the frame, MJ says, "Hey uh, loser?"

He turns around and the second he does MJ kissed him lightly, yes, on the lips, he still can't believe that. Peter immediately goes pink but before he could respond, MJ smiled softly and closed the door in his face.

He grinned. MJ kissed him. Him! She liked him too!

He smiled widely for the entire the walk home.

Peters face quickly fell the second he recognized the car in front of his apartment building.