Oh baby

>:)))

(Peter practically lives at the tower, Mays at work all the time so he just stays there, he still keeps in close contact with her of course tho)

No ones POV

"Hey Peter did you see that glass of anti-" Tony froze when he saw Peter with a glass in his hand. It was empty.

"What?"

"D-did you get that glass off the table?" Tony asked slowly.

"Yeah? Why? It's water right? It tasted a little weird but I thought it was just the new filter..."

"Shitshishitshitshit." Tony said under his breath. "Friday tell Bruce to get his ass up here."

"I'm confused, what's going on?" Peter asked, setting the glass back down on the table and walked toward his practical dad.

Bruce came out of the elevator. "Whats going on? I was just about to go to bed-"

"How long does it take for the anti age serum to start working?" Tony asked hurriedly.

"Anti age serum?" Peter asked but Tony ignored him.

"Uh.. well it should start working after 10 minutes? Why what happened?"

"Peter drank the whole glass." Tony said exasperated.

"Tony! Oh my god! I told you to put a label on it!" Bruce started freaking out.

"Wait what!?" Peter said but they ignored him again.

"I was going to! I literally have it right here!" Tony held up a sticker that he was going to put in the glass that said 'don't drink, don't die'.

"I don't have a solution to reverse the effects! Tony!" Bruce was kinda freaking out.

"Uh oKay. Calm down. When it takes effect it will wear off! That was one of the key things about the solution. It'll wear off. Probably in a few days." Tony said to try to make light of the conversation.

"But he drank the whole thing... how old is he going to be?" Bruce questioned.

"Uh... Guys... I feel weird...." Peter said. Bruce's question was about to be answered. They turned to him.

And he shrunk. Fast.

"Shit he's like an actually baby." Tony said picking up Peter. All his clothes were to big and all that was left was his t shirt. Which was huge on him.

"He looks about a year and a half... probably more... shit Tony, what do we do? We can't take care of a kid!" Bride said, kinda freaking out.

"Meh'r s'ar'!" Peter tried to say.

"I need to run more tests. Tony come one let's go back to the lab."

Peter was silent through all the tests. Probably has a lot to think about.

He was laying on a table, still in his over sized t shirt, staring at the ceiling, waiting for Mr.Stark to tell him some news.

After what seemed like hours, Tony came back in and stood next to Peter, Bruce following.

"So it should wear off in a day and a half. With his metabolism and such." Bruce said from behind Tony. "He should still have all his memories and powers, and he can understand us, but it will be difficult to manage in a babys body."

"Great," Tony said sarcastically. "Just got to take care of a baby for a whole day and a half."

Peter glared at Tony.