Thats gay

"That's gay." Peter said, smiling and pointing at Thor and Bruce, who just happened to be making out on the couch.

They stopped to look at him, also smiling. "I can't believe you guys are back I missed you!"

Peter ran over and cascaded them with hugs.

"I missed you too, son of Stark." Thor said.

"Oh yeah, how is Tony by the way? I haven't seen him since his and Peppers wedding." Bruce informs.

"Yeah he's been pretty busy lately, getting things prepared for... you know what he'll be home soon for dinner we can all talk then." Peter said, coming to his senses.

Thor and Bruce look confused but nodded.

"Is there something you wanted to say to your dad as well?" Bruce asked.

"Heh well I do kind of have to tell him about..."

——-time skip to dinner :D ——-

Peter harshly stabbed his fork into his noodles.

"You ok Pete?" Tony asked.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Guess I'm just excited Thor and Bruce are back." Peter answered.

"You're right it's really nice to have them here, I need to tell them the news anyway." Tony says.

Peter smiles. 

"News? What news is this?" Thor asks.

"Well ever since we got married," Pepper says, "we've been trying... for a baby... and... I'm pregnant!"

"Oh my god thats amazing I'm so happy for you!" Bruce says, walking over to Pepper to hug her.

Thor, following behind. "Another child of Stark! This is wonderful!"

Peter smiled. He was going to have a little sibling, he was glad his favorite uncles knew now.

When everyone settled back to their seats, Thor and Bruce shared a quick kiss.

Peter giggles. "Heh that's gay."

"I suppose it is?" Tony says.

"Dad... this is gay." Peter says pointing to himself, not making eye contact.

"What?"

"Im gay?"

"Well yeah I got that kiddo but why'd you point to yourself like that?" Tony says laughing.

"You knew?" Peter asks confused.

"Am I really not supposed to notice the way you are always talking about how cute or cool the guy characters in movies are? Peter I have no problem with you being gay."

Peters cheek flushed a little. "Thanks dad."

"It's a human right to be able to suck dicks no matter what your sex is."

"ToNY!" Pepper says, slapping his shoulder.

Peter and Tony shared a smile.

"Does this mean I can have a boyfriend?"

"You can date whoever you want when you move out kiddo, same Peter, same rules, this doesn't change anything."

"Good." Peter muttered to himself. Sure he couldn't date, but at least he was accepted... that's all he needed.