I wanna be a yoUTUBER-

Apparently these are popular now so-

"Heyyyy Mr Starkkkk."

"I know that tone, what do you want this time? I can't get you puppies you know you're allergic-"

"Oh no, it's not that. It's just... um. I have a YouTube channel..."

"Ok?"

"And I might of featured you for a second in my last video, last week when you were yelling at me for messing with the microwave after what happened that one time... anYway, my viewers wanna see you in a video for real this time."

"A YouTube video? With you?"

Peter nodded. "Yes that's what I said."

"Ok you've convinced me. What do you have in mind?"

Peter grinned evilly.

____———line break____———____———

"Hiiiii guysss welcome to my channellllll, I'm Peter and this is Tony Stark." Peter said after pressing record on his phone camera and setting it on the counter so both of them were in the frame.

Tony smiled awkwardly.

"Say hi or something." Peter says quietly.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes Mr Stark!"

"Hello Internet." Tony said, in a louder tone.

"Ok so today, we are gunna make a cake, because who doesn't love cake."

"Wait I thought you said-"

The camera cuts black for a second.

"Ok so," Peter picks the camera up and turns in towards the counter. "Here are our ingredients."

The counter has basic things, cake mix, eggs, flour, milk, and more things.

"Ok so I personally, have never made a cake, because when I was little I almost burnt an apartment down trying to make cookies, and my aunt hasn't trusted me since. What about you Mr Stark? Have you ever made a cake?"

Peter turned the camera to Tony. A little too close.

"Yeah of course I've made a cake before, and jeez can you get that out of my face?"

"Oof sorry."

The camera went black again.

When the camera turns back on it's at a different angle, showing a mixer in front of them.

"Ok! Time to make the cake!" Peter says.

He looks to Tony, who still has a dead expression.

He looks back at the camera slowly.

"You know guys, I think he's just really happy to be here honestly."
Peter then whispers into Tony's ear.
"You could try a smile you know."

Tony painfully smiles slightly.

"Yay." Peter says.

"What are the first instructions?" Tony asks.

"I dunno, I kinda lost the recipe in the process of this." Peter admits.

Tony sighs. "Ok just go off of the recipe on the back of the cake mix then."

"Good idea."

"You do the wet ingredients. I'll do dry." Tony says.

"Kk."

The camera goes black and then cuts to Peter, mixing ingredients in a bowl.

He was muttering a song under his breath.

"gotta do the cookin by the book... you know you can't be lazy... never use a messy recipe... the cake will end up crazy..."

"What are you singing?" Tony asks from outside the frame."

"noTHING." Peter says quickly and the camera goes black again.

The camera cuts to both of them in the frame again.

"Time to mix the wet and dry!" Peter says.

Peter picks up his bowl and quickly dumps it into the one Tony had.

"W-"

A waft of the dry ingredients went into Tony's face, covering it.

Tony gave Peter a dead look.

Peter scrambled to turn the camera off, a second before he did, you could hear a glass shattering in the background.

The camera cut to an angle that was facing up, so you could only see Peters shirt and the bottom of his head, he was holding it in his hand casually.

You could hear Tony in the background.

"How about we just watch a movie and go to bed kiddo, sorry about your video."

"It's ok Mr Stark. A movie sounds good. I just wanted an excuse to hang out with you anyway."

You could practically hear Tony smiling now, and this time for real.
"Let's go pick the movie then, and no, im making the popcorn."

The camera cut for the last time.