Bone hurting juice

Based off of that ^^^

Peter lives with Tony in Avengers Tower, joins them occasionally in battle.

"Woah these guys kinda remind me of storm troopers! With there masks! That's so cool!" Peter said, webbing up some soldiers that were rapidly spilling into the empty lot.

"Why's the kid here?" Sam asked, flying around above them.

"Cause," Tony shot his repulser at the huge alien, the soldiers master, probably, "he's distracting the storm trooper things from attacking me while i figure out how to kill the thing sending them here!" Tony said. "Also, everyone else is gone!"

Today, it was just: Tony, Cap, Peter, and Sam. The rest of the team was on vacation.

"It's fine, we got this." Peter said, flipped over a couple of the troopers, webbing them from behind and pulling them to the ground, and then webbing them there efficiently.

Peter quickly dodged bullets that were flying at him from behind. He flipped backward, knocking the gun out of the soldiers hand.

But the soldier grabbed Peters leg. A loud crack followed.

Tony was trying to figure out what kind of sludge monster he had in front of him and how to get rid of it. His repulsers seemed to scare it, but they didn't actually hurt its squishy skin.

"Sir, Bone Hurting juice protocol has been activated. Peter seems to be in pain." Friday said.

"What? Bone hurting juice?" Tony asked, clearly confused.

Peter let out a laugh, and webbed up the last guy. "Bone hurting juice..." Peter laughed to himself.

"What the hell? So are you okay or not?" Tony asked.

"Oh no yeah my bones definitely hurt." Peter said.

"Stop with the bone hurting, what happened?" Tony asked.

Peter laughed again. "Bone hurting juice..." he said again, then started laughing hysterically.

"Okay, kid, I'm coming. Stay where you are." Tony said. "Cap, distract him." He added, referring to the squishy monster.

Peter was laughing to himself. His adrenaline distracted himself from the pain.

Tony then approached him. "What the hell, kid??!?" Tony asked.

Peter looked to his leg. His lower right leg bone happened to be sticking out of his leg. He was sitting in a pool of his own blood.

"Would you look at that." Peter said. He was clearly dazed.

"Kid, I gotta get you to medical. I gotta move you." Tony said.

"Kk." Peter said. The adrenaline still seemed to not wear off.

Tony picked Peter up, carrying him bridal style.

Peter winced. He could definitely feel it now.

"Ouch... my bones...." he said, and finally passed out.

Can't wait to tell Shuri about this...