Bloody, bloody trauma

...Blood warning

All Peter wanted to do was go on one mission.

Tony of course, always said no. Peter could get hurt. All the avengers agreed they wanted anything but that.

But this mission... well let's just say,

Peter begged to go and all they knew was that it wasn't a remote threat.

And let's just say, what they knew, was a lie.

But anyways, Peter was excited! He finally got to go to a real mission! Got to fight real time badguys! With the avengers!

But none of them knew the extent of the amount of trauma they were about to process.

*Peter*

Peter swinged into the storage building after the aliens. He had a huge grin on his face. He finally got to work with his family!

"You guys good?" He asked through the comms.

Different forms of yes came from each avenger.

"Hey Pete, where are you?" Tony asked.

Peter landed in the dark storage room, and squinted his eyes trying to see anything. Not prevailing.

"I'm in the big storage building, but I don't see anything in here so I think I'm goin-"

Peter went numb. He blacked out.

"Peter! Peter are you there? I'm coming!" Tony practically screamed through the comms.

Peter heard this, and slightly opened his eyes. He couldn't feel, hear or see much...

His eyes focused.

Blood. Why was there so much blood?

Oh my god is it his blood?

Peter was soaked in his pool of blood...

He started sobbing as he started to realize what was going on.

"I-I'm s-sorry-yy." He sobbed. The pain was starting to set in.

"No! Peter I'm coming! Hang on I'm almost there I swear!"

"Peter hold on buddy we got you."

"Pete we're so close please hold on."

Peter heard through the comms. He looked at the pool of blood again. He could feel his flesh falling off his body.

Why was he so stupid? Why'd he have to go in the stupid storage building? Why him? Why now?

"I l-love y-you g-guys." He choked out. Some blood got in his mouth and he gurgled.

"NO! Peter I'm almost there please-"

Dark.

5 months later

No one dare said Peters name out loud anymore.

Everyone from Peters school went to his funeral, even Flash. There, it was revealed he was Spider-Man. People from all over left flowers and by his grave. The city mourned, but just like anyone, they forgot the loss.

Of course, anyone but Ned, MJ and... well, Flash.

All Ned ever did was stare and stay silent. He didn't have his best friend to talk to about anything...

MJ stopped drawing. How could she draw faces in crisis when she was in the biggest one of her own? That loser was dead. He's dead. She couldn't stand to look at her old drawings of him.

Flash actually though Peter was cool. If anything he was jealous of him... he didn't want him to die. He really didn't.

But the avengers....

Well, Clint stayed with his family more and barely ever visited the tower. He realized his kids should be his priority more...

Sam, even though he wouldn't admit it, loved that kid. Sure he teased Peter a lot but he always saw him as a little brother... him and Steve tried to work out more often. They never talked though. Just punching the punching bag in the same angry manner for hours.

Natasha isolated herself from the avengers more then ever before. She didn't make smart remarks, just in and out of her room most of the time, no talking.

Tony didn't sleep. How could he with those nightmares.... Coffee was his safety blanket. There is a rare time where he'd eat a few blueberries that Wanda had picked from her recent obsession with cooking.

Wanda cooked to try to forget. But she would never forget... no one could. She had lost another brother. Vision tried to comfort as much as possible.

She would have him help with her cooking. She didn't eat what she made, usually.

Bruce stopped experimenting. The hulk would come out to often because well... he was always mad, why is it always the innocent ones that die?
Thor, who never met Peter but knew what he must be going through, took him to new Asgard. The other avengers hoped he was doing well...

"Boss there's a threat in Times Square." Friday informed.

"Whatever. The police can handle this one." Tony rasped.

"I'm afraid over 100 people already have been killed, and counting; so I would assume not sir."

"Fine. Get my suit and notify the others."

Tony started forward with dead eyes, flying to the so called threat.

"This better be good." He said approaching Times Square, the rest of the avengers following.

The street looked to be evacuated.

Tony looked around confused. Where was everyone? And where was the threat.

The billboard flickered on.

"Why hello! Avengers, welcome!" An old mans face said from the huge screen.

"What do you want?" Tony asked the screen.

"To see the fear in your eyes when you're killed." The man stated simply.

"I'm not afraid of dying." Tony said honestly. The rest of the avengers nodded in agreement.

The man smiled. "That's what you think."

A Slimey blue substance came out of no where and pinned them all to the ground, restricting them from fighting back.

What's this old man playing at?

The old man looked down at them satisfied.

"Little spider... you can come out now..."

A/N: never gunna finish dis sOrry not sorry