Bloody Noses and New Dads

Peter was already mad at Steve for Siberia. But this, this pushed him over the edge.

Tony was gone making a phone call somewhere, leaving Peter (his newly adopted son) alone with the avengers in a conference room. They of course, only thought Peer was an intern, Tony left before he could explain why Peter was here.

"I heard Peppers been away on a business trip for awhile... Tony's probably been drinking himself away...." Peter heard Steve's voice say.

Peter clenched his jaw.

"That would explain the eye bags..." Clint said.

He only has eye bags because he stays late with me in the lab working on new web designs. And helping me with my homework. Peter thought. Stay calm Peter they're just some stupid Avengers who don't know what the hell you're talking about.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's fixing himself a drink right now." Steve said.

That's it.

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about." Peter said, trying to keep his voice calm.

Everyone was surprised by his outburst.

"Look, kid, I know he's like your idol or whatever, but we've known him for a long time." Steve said.

"He's been sober for 6 months, did you know that? Of course you didn't. Cause you've been hiding from everyone for almost a year now. All of you don't know what the fuck you're talking about." Peter said, his voice becoming venomous.

"Why are you even defending him? You're just an intern, aren't you?" Steve said, standing up and walking in front of Peter.

Yep... just an intern.

Steve looked down at Peter.

Peter couldn't help himself.

In less then a second, a sickening crunch came from where Peters fist hit Steve's nose.

A loud laugh interrupted from behind Peter.

Blood poured from Steve's nose. Steve grabbed his nose instinctively, and looked at Peter with a wide eyed look. Peter gave a small smile back.

"Anyways, everyone meet my son, Peter!" Tony said, hooking his arm onto Peters shoulder.

"Also, Cap, you might want to get your nose checked." Tony said, a clear grin on his face.

Peter grinned too, he was glad that he did something to make his dad smile.

Everyone gaped at Peter and Tony, except Natasha, who smirked to herself.

She knew exactly who he was.

Inspired by: bookeatingworm

Thanks for all the suggestions!!

Be sure to keep them coming so I can update more frequently.