Oh look. Ive been impaled.

"Ayo, guys?" Peter said through the comms.

"What is it?" Tony asked.

"So remember when you told me not to engage with the big guy? Cause I might get hurt?"

You could hear the avengers concerned tones as they replied with
"What the hell did you do?"
"Peter what did you do?"
"Peter!"
And
"You dumbass." Could be heard quietly.

"Ok guys! Don't freak out!"

"Peter what the hell happened?"

"language." Was muttered.

"Ok so I'm not sure exactly what happened but let's just say that I was slightly impaled and my left calf is stuck to the wall and I can't get the pole out so I can move. Oh also,,,, it kinda is staring to hurt."

"After I save you I'm going to kill you." Tony said.

"Slightly impaled? Stark go get your dumbass kid."

"Working on it." Tony concerned voice said.

"Peter don't ever do that again." Natasha said.

"I should have stayed with him, I'm sorry." Wanda's voice said.

"Not your fault Wanda, the kid should be smarter then this." Clint said.

"Hey I'm smart! I just wanted to help.," Peter defended, saying it through gritted teeth. "Mother trucker dude that's some real bad pain there."

"We shouldn't have brought the kid in the first place." Steve said, throwing a punch.

"Kinda too late now." Natasha said.

"Ok I got Peter back on the quinjet."

"How does his leg look?" Wanda asked.

"Not good. It went all the way through and definitely injured a bunch of nerves and at least cracked his calf bone. Getting him sedated now."

"Can anyone tell me why we brung a 15 yr old kid on a mission in the first place?" Sam asked.

"I'm 16.." Peters drowsy voice said.

——

Peter woke up in the med wing.

After he came to his sense he smiled.

"Oh kid, you're up." Tony said.

"Yep."

"Why are you smiling? Your calf got stabbed with a pipe, you're probably going to have to stay here for at least the next few days."

"Heh, it just reminded me of that one scene in frozen..."

Tony looked at him confused.

"You know when the snowman gets impaled and he's all like "oh would you look at that, I've been impaled." Or something like that." Peter says

"I can't say I've seen the movie, how about we get you off some of those drugs."

Peter giggled. "Okayyyyy, but you're watching frozen with me later, pinky promise." He says putting up his pinky.

Tony pinky promises back. "Ok, but before that we're going to have to go over some ground rules if you're ever going on a mission again."

"Aw. Well, ok. As long as you watch frozen with me."