Team spider

Don't ask what this is cause I don't know either. :)

If Peter ever got captured, he thought it would be cause of Spider-Man. Not cause of his "internship". Of course, that was because he didn't actually have one. He also didn't expect his whole class to be with him.

Someone from his school must have let it slip that he was interning with Mr.Stark. Or someone was stalking him and saw him get picked up sometimes after school and get driven there. Probably the second one now that Peter thinks about it.

It all started when his homeroom class was called to the gym randomly. Some people were joking that they did a drug search in the lockers and had to give us a talk about drug use. Of course, what was actually happening was far more life threatening then drugs. And that's saying a lot.

When his class got there they all stood awkwardly in a huddle waiting for... well, they didn't know quite yet. Peter stood in between MJ and Ned. Then his 'spidey sense' started going off. Peters eyes scanned the gym in alarm looking for the threat his mind told him was there. Ned looked at him in confusion wondering why his best friend looked so alarmed. MJ still had yet to look up from her book.

Then the group of what looked like "normal" robbers, or what Peter had experienced as normal robbers, came in, they all had guns. All the students went silent and stiff.

What the hell is going on?

Even MJ put down her book. She even looked slightly panicked. So not MJ.

Peter usually wasn't scared of guns. A lot of people had guns when he went patrolling as Spider-Man. And he easily took them down. One problem though, he wasn't Spider-Man right now.

Wait, did they know he was Spider-Man? Now he was really panicking.

Finally, the one who must have been the leader, spoke.

"I heard that someone in this room has an internship with Tony Stark. Which one of you is it?" He snarled.

Peter stopped breathing. So it wasn't about Spider-Man. Which meant that he couldn't do anything anyway. Shit. Everyone side eyes Peter.

"I said, which one of you had the internship?!" He now yelled.

"Peter Parker!" Flash almost screeched, and pushed Peter toward. Honestly, Peter couldn't be mad. Someone would've done it. Peter gulped as the mad grabbed his arm forcefully and put it behind his back, and turned him so now he was facing his classmates. Peter gave Ned wide eyes, hoping that Ned got the message that he should I call Mr. Stark. Ned was given Starks number in case of emergencies, such as this.

Ned nodded and slowly tried to slip his phone out of his pocket, trying not to gain any attention.

"Great." The man snarled. "So, Peter? You're going to answer some questions for me, okay?"

Peter didn't answer. The man pulled out his gun and put it against his head. Peter swallowed hard.

"I said, okay?!?" He yelled into his ear. Peter nodded forcefully. "James, Charlie, hold him for me." He said to his group behind him.

Peter didn't even struggle or try to break free when the 2 guys grabbed each of his arms. And held him into place. He was kind of scared of being shot.

"Alrightie! Let's begin shall we?"

Peter looked at his class. He could have sworn he saw Cindy shed a tear. Ned was sweating a lot. Peter couldn't see if he had his phone out or not. God, he hoped he did. MJ was trying to hold a straight face but couldn't hide the worry in her eyes. Flash just looked scared. Most like everyone else.