The gift

In your P.O.V

"I'm home my love!" I yell as I walk through the door.Usually she runs to me giving me the biggest hug,like she hasn't seen me in years,but she didn't."Billie?"....nothing.I walk around the house to look for her to find no one,I guess she's not home.I go upstairs to my room and lay in my bed.I was laying there watching Shane Dawson for about 10 minuets before I heard "Fuck!" being yelled from the backyard.I was startled by the noise so I froze before getting up to look out of my window.I look out of my window to see Billie sitting on the floor facing the other direction.I run downstairs and into the backyard."Babe?" Billie turns around to reveal her bloody hands and scraped up arms.I run over to her and grab her hands"baby what the hell?!"I yell in confusion."Babe go back inside I'm alright"She tries to convince me."What?Billie,why are you bleeding."What the fuck are you doing?"I ask with a mix of concern and frustration."Dude,go back inside you weren't supposed to see this yet."
I tilt my head and give her a concerned yet worried look."y/n"She sighs."I was jut trying to make you a gift.I wanted to make you something from the bottom of my heart to show you how much I love you and shit."I stand there in shock before finally being able to say something"Baby,are you kidding me?your hands are bleeding,you're all cut up,just to make me a gift." "Um,yeah.I love you ok"She says more as a statement than a question."You don't have to hurt yourself to prove your love to me darling."I say trying to make that clear."I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you babe.""Billie,I know.I understand,but I know how much you love me and that all shows because of the way you treat me."I say wanting her to know that I appreciate everything she does for me."Really?"
"Yes bitch"I joke.She kisses me and we began to walk inside."Now,let's go clean you up."I say.
Billie looks at me and says while laughing "You're the only one that brings this soft side out of me"

6/27/18🌙