Poland pt 6

Joanna's POV:
Before walking into Finns room I take off my shorts and throw them back into my room.Now I'm only wearing this

(I think this is Joanna,If not we'll just pretend)I walk into his room and see he's sitting on his bed the only light in the room being his phone and the lamp not the desk beside him

I walk into his room and see he's sitting on his bed the only light in the room being his phone and the lamp not the desk beside him.
Finns' POV:
I texting Bea about the whole Billie cheating on Joanna thing since I was asleep the whole time.I feel so bad for Joanna she's such a sweet girl and I know she still has feelings for me,but I know she loves Billie.I really do miss Joanna though.My fans do too,even my parents miss her.She's so beautiful and so sweet and when I'm alone with my thoughts I think about how stupid I was to tell her we'd be better as friends.My thoughts were interrupted when I was Joanna walk into my room with very little clothes on."Joanna?" I asked in shock."Hey Finn."she greeted with her cute little accent,One of the many things I love about her."Hey."I respond not able to take my eyes off of her amazing body
She comes and sits by me on my bed.I snap out of my state of disbelief and say,"I heard about you and Billie,I'm so sorry Joanna." Without letting me finish she put her index finger on my lip while shushing me."I miss you Finn."She said looking into my eyes dragging her finger down my lips gently."No." "No?" She questioned."Joanna you only miss me because of what happened with Bil." I say I'm disappointment."I've always missed you baby,and now that I'm not with Billie...I can finally show you how much I miss you." Then it happened.She kissed me,and not some small peck.The kiss then turned into a make out session.She put her hand down my pants,knowing what she was trying to do I stopped her."Joanna are you sure?" I asked part of me hoping she'd say yes."Of course I am daddy." Daddy? wow,and with those words we went at it.It's been a while but she's still as good as I remember.
-After an hour-
Emma's POV:
I was watching theses random videos on YouTube before I went to check on Joanna.I wanted to make sure she was okay before I went to sleep.I went to her room and opened the door.Nothing.I went downstairs to see if she had fallen asleep on the couch.Nope. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Finn."Shit!" I say getting frightened."You scared me Finn." "Oh,sorry Em.I heard noise downstairs and came to see what it was."I walked over to the kitchen and Finn follows."Em,can I tell you something."I look over at him "Finn I know you had sex with Joanna".He looks at me with suprise and confusion."What?No I didn't."
"Finn I'm not an idiot,I know you and I know when you're lying and hiding something.He looks up at me."Really?"He asks."Yeah...that and I heard the moaning from my room.You're lucky Thomas went to my grandmas' and Bea is a heavy sleeper." I laugh as I hug him."Finn,please just make her happy" I say before going back to my room.
Finns POV:
Wow, Emma knows we had sex.She told me to make sure Joanna's happy,but I don't know if I can do that.I want to be with her but what about Billie?