Poland pt 5

Joanna's POV:
No....
No.No.No.
I know this bitch didn't.After coming out of my state of shock I went downstairs to find Billie.I walk into the living room to find Emma and Bea sitting in there watching tv together.At this point my eyes were red and my cheeks were stained with the tears that once fell from them.When the girls saw me they both grew the same worried face and asked me what was wrong,but I only responded with "Where's Billie?"
"She left." responded Bea."Where?"
"We don't know,she just said she was going out."Emma said still with a concerned look on her face.I looked at both of them with a blank stare "Billie cheated on me." They both jumped from the couch and came up to me."No she didn't.I know she didn't!" Emma yelled."She did." I said starting to cry again."I'll beat her ass,where the fuck is she Finneas!" Emma continued to yell at the top of her lungs while walking to Finneas' room."Finneas isn't here." Thomas said coming down the stairs."What's going on he asks." "That stupid bitch cheated on my sister" Emma said with her face now turning red.
(Lol,could you guys imagine Emma Chamberlain fighting Billie lmao)
-Skip to an hour later-
Still Joanna's POV:
After everyone calmed down and went back to their rooms,I stayed in the living room by myself watching scrubs.Everybody else might be over the situation for now,I sure as hell am not.I can't get that shit out of my head.The way she said,with that stupid ass smirk on her face.She said it as if she had won something,like she was proud she cheated on me.I am so heated right now.I haven't been this mad in a long time.Billie had the nerve to fuck with another girl while with me?!
Well,that bitch wants to play?
Fine I'll play too.I turn off the TV and the lamp next to me and walk upstairs.I went to the door to my room and opened it.Right when I stepped one foot in the room I froze.I walked back out of my room and closed the door and instead walked over to Finns' room.

7/29/18🌙