Poland pt3

- Skip to them getting to the house -
"Okay so mom and dad are staying with your grandma and grandpa."Emma says. Thomas interrupts by saying "There are five people and five rooms,so who's going where?" "Well me and Joanna are obviously sharing a room so I guess the other can just stay empty." Billie said."Actually I invited Bea and Finn to come stay with us,they're on their way." I corrected. Billie looks at me with a blank expression and simply "Oh." Before walking away. 
A few hours later
Emma's POV:
I heard a knock at the door and when I went to open the door and it was Bea and Finn.Oh shit Billies not gonna be happy about this.Billie texted me and told me that she can't stand this Finn.She's jealous because of what he once had with Joanna.But I know Joanna,she'd never hurt Billie."Hey guys." I say as I hug them. I lead them to Joanna who was sitting in the living watching insidious.When she sees them she goes crazy.
Joanna's POV:
I was watching Insidious and drifting to sleep when I heard foot steps coming my way.I look up to see two of my best friends Finn and Bea. "Holy shit!" I scream in pure excitement.I hug both of them before sitting them next to me on the couch we were talking up a storm before Billie walked in.
Billies POV:
I heard Joanna talking to someone downstairs.I went to see who the fuck she was talking to,then I realized who it was.It was Bea,and him.

7/28/18🌙