Love forbiddon

You lay in your room watching American horror story when you look at your clock to see that it's 2:33 am.
You had just gotten into another argument with your parents about the person you're dating.It's not that they don't like her,they just don't want to see you happy.Your stepmom can't stand you and your dad is to busy being up her ass to notice you or your siblings anymore.The only person you can talk to in your house is your sister Bella since your brother David is away at college.Bella was always defending you when you would argue with your dad and stepmom,she loves you and your girlfriend together and she wants nothing more than to see you happy.

You grow more and more bored with every minute that passes so you try falling asleep,but before you could drift off you heard a slight knock at your window.You walk over and open your curtains to see your beautiful girlfriend Billie.You open the window and let her in.This isn't anything new for you guys.Billie often sneaks into your room from your window to spend time with you at night.She loved laying in bed and watching movies with you.

"Fuck,I'm tired."She says slightly out of breath. "Were you running baby?"you asked with a concerned look on your face."Yeah I just really wanted to see you babe." You hug her then bring her over to your bed where the two of you lay and talk for a few hours.It's now 4am and Billie notices your voice had become softer which is what happens when your sleepy.She looks down at you to see you fighting to stay awake."Baby if you're tired you should go to sleep."She says with a slight chuckle."No I'm ok babe.I'm not tired." You lie."Go to sleep love,don't worry I'll be here when you wake up." She looks down at you and gives you a final kiss before you wrap your arm around her waist and finally fall asleep.Your parents might not like it,but the beauty sitting next to you is your girlfriend,and you wouldn't change anything about her.Your parents might see her as a "bad influence" or "Not your type", but you see her as pure perfection.

8/13/18🌙