Are you Jealous Billie ? Pt. 2

Billie is typing....

Billie: Bro
Joanna: What?
Billie: I don't get it
Joanna: ?
Joanna: Can you be a bit more specific babe ?
Billie: You
Billie: I don't get you !
Joanna: Again... can you be a bit more specific
Joanna: What did I do ? :|
Billie: You love me right ?
Joanna: Duh
(I already know what y'all are gonna say here😂)
Joanna: Just get to the point !
Billie: Why do you talk to all these people the way you do ?!
Joanna: What ?!
Billie: Telling them you love them , posting pictures with them, cuddling them. Like wtf am I supposed to think of that?
Joanna: Billie...
Joanna: They're my friends
Joanna: I'm a lovey dovey type of person.I tell my friends I love them,I kiss them on the cheek,I cuddle them.That's just me ! That's how I am. Idk how many times I have to tell you that! Just because I cuddle Jennie doesn't mean I want you leave you for her. Nothing sexual goes on and you know that !
Billie: No J
Billie: I don't know that.
Joanna: You should. I'm your girlfriend...you're supposed to notice these things about me !
Joanna: I'm not trying to hurt you I promise. I love you 💖 Stop acting like you don't know that.
Billie: It's hard to remember when I see other people flirting with you.Then you flirt back
Billie: Like who tf is Ten?! What kind of name is that anyway 🙄
Joanna: ....
Joanna: He's my friend ?
Joanna: We've been friends for a long time and I barley get to see him😤 and don't make fun of him 😒 he's a nice guy.
Billie: A nice guy ?
Billie: Colby was also a nice guy right ?
Joanna: Why tf would you even bring him up ?!
Joanna: You're fucking annoying
Joanna: I love people. My brother is the same way. Just because we "flirt" AKA be nice !doesn't mean we like the person dumbass !!
Billie: Whatever bro
Joanna: No it's not "Whatever"
Joanna: If it was "Whatever" you wouldn't have brought it up
Billie: I wouldn't have to bring it up at all if you didn't act like a hoe who's willing to date anybody
Joanna: A hoe ?!
Joanna: How am I a hoe ? I've never had sex with anyone but you and one other person! That makes me a hoe ?
Billie: YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT IF THAT TEN GUY ASKED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU , YOU WOULD DO IT !
Joanna: NO ! I wouldn't but I could easily say yes
Joanna: He did used to have a crush on me...
Joanna: Hmmm maybe I should hit him up and see if he'd be down to meet up. Since I'm such a hoe.
Billie: Go ahead
Joanna: Please don't try to act like you don't care😂 You know you'd come running back to me if we broke up. You'd lose your shit if you found out I fucked someone else lmao
Joanna: It's sad really
Billie: What is ?
Joanna: You
Billie: Wtf
Joanna: I think you're jealous of me
Joanna: Omg that's what it is...isn't it ?
Joanna: Are you jealous Billie? 😂
Billie: Lol please
Joanna: I mean come on. You might be more successful than me...but that's not what I'm talking about
Joanna: Girls
Billie: Girls ?
Joanna: Mhm
Joanna: I have all these girls that would AND HAVE tried to get with me. Dove, Ari,Natalie,the majority of my fans....Jennie
Joanna: And you're jealous,but not jealous of them...you're jealous of me 💀
Billie: Joanna I have girls all over me too
Joanna: But are they the girls you want ?
Joanna: Nope. I know you met Carla. I know you liked her. You tried to get with her.
Billie: That was before you
Joanna: That's not the point
Joanna: You couldn't get with her. She didn't like you lmao but you know who she likes now?
Joanna: Me. STILL NOT YOU
Billie: Dude where is this all coming from ?
Joanna: You always get mad because people try to talk to me
Joanna: But maybe you're just jealous that I have people wanting to get with me , that you wish were trying to get with you.
Billie: Bro stop
Billie: I don't care if they're not tryna get with me. The only person I care about being with is you?!
Billie: You don't even seem like yourself....wtf is wrong with you ? read by Joanna

Billie's POV:
I really don't know what's going on here.Yes i was jealous, but I'm not jealous of her. I love her. Joanna has been acting weird ever since she came back home from visiting Rose' and Jennie.She's distant, she doesn't talk to me like she used to. Now that I think about it....she hasn't spoken to me almost AT ALL since she got back unless it's to argue. She's also been late to work a lot lately. We haven't been staying together so she's sleeping alone right now which I know she hates. I would go see her but she obviously doesn't want that. Maybe she is cheating ? Not talking to me, barley answering my calls, late to work. She didn't even let me know that she was going to visit her friends. I found out through Instagram. Who does that? She probably wanted to see whoever it was in secret.Maybe the thought of her seeing someone else isn't that dumb.

Joanna's POV:
I know this is wrong. I know what I'm saying is mean, but shit! I'm fucking pissed !! I'm tired of people calling me a hoe, thot,slut. NO ! I'm sick of it. I've had enough. I just love people. I love hugs, cuddles, holding hands ect. I try to be as kind as possible to everyone, but for that I'm called a slut. As my girlfriend, I thought Billie would understand. But she won't even listen.So...I'm telling her how I feel.I know she gets jealous.At first I thought she was angry with them for flirting with me,but she's mad at me?! Why? I've already explained to her that I've always been this way. I'm just really friendly...that's all 😔 I do love her but I'm hurt . And i'm also stressed and I can't hold in my feelings right now. My emotions are all over the place because....well....something, someone actually has really been bothering me.

10/28/19 🌙