-Late Night Thoughts-

It was 3:15 am but instead of sleeping like your beautiful girlfriend,you were outside on the balcony.

You have been doing this for the past couple of days.When Billie falls asleep you go outside to try and clear your mind.You haven't been feeling to good about yourself lately.Some Billies fans love you,but there are a few that don't.You have always been really insecure and the things that some of these people say only lower your self esteem.

Billie's POV:
I wake up to see that Y/N is not in bed again.She thinks I don't notice but I know that she keeps going out to the balcony when I pretend to fall asleep.I love Y/N and I know when she's not okay and lately she hasn't been.I step outside to see my beautiful baby sitting on one of the small couches."Y/N?" I asked."Yeah Baby?" "What's going on with you lately?you don't seem like your happy self."I respond."Well what if I'm not happy Billie?" Hearing those words come out of Y/N mouth made my heart shatter.I act like I don't give a fuck about anything,and that's because I want to seem tough,but with Y/N I can't.Around her I'm a big softy."Why would you not be happy?" I ask afraid of what her response might be."I'm not good enough for you." I look at her with tears in my eyes and sit next to her."Baby why are you crying?" She says."Don't ever say that you aren't good enough,for anything."She interrupted me by saying "Well it's true Billie,it's on the internet and I agree.You are too beautiful and talented to be with some average person like me."She said now crying."I don't give a fuck what some people on the internet have to say.You are the most beautiful girl I've seen in my fucking life and any pussy who is to afraid to say this shit our face can suck my dick." She gave me a weak smile before kissing me."I love you eyelash"
"I love you too kid." We get up and go back into our room.Damn how did I get so lucky with this girl?

4/27/18🌙
I'm back :)
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THAT PICTURE OF BILLIE FOR A SECOND!! Hella heart eyes 🖤🖤