What it's like dating Billie

-Going to most of her shows to support her.Most of the time you buy her something to give to her after she runs off stage and into your arms.(that was kinda lame 💀)

-Having play arguments.You and Billie play around as if you're actually arguing even though you aren't.

-Skyping her every night when you are away from each other.You are a model and Billie is a singer (duh).You two are very busy so you can't always be together,so the both of you stay on skype for hours before falling asleep.

-Billie being different around you.Everyone knows that Billie is tough and doesn't like to be seen as weak.Around you Billie isn't afraid to be sensitive and emotional.She treats you very differently from anyone else and let's you see a side of her she rarely ever shows.

-She's very supportive.Billie loves going to your photoshoots and watching you walk runways.Every time she goes to see you she yells things like"Yeah,that's my baby!" Or
"Fuck it up bitch,yesss!!". Even though she gets in trouble almost every time for being disruptive,you find it absolutely adorable.

-You share a lot of laughs.You and Billie are known for being such a goofy couple.The both of you have similar sense of humor and because it's a dark sense of humor you both share,sometimes what you say can be a bit controversial,but you both have fun no matter what other people's opinions are.

8/12/18🌙