Roadtrip🌻🌎

{In this story you will still be Joanna but it'll be a whole different story and she'll have a different name,it's pronounced Row-say.This isn't related to Poland at all.}
"Bill does it really take this long?"
"I'm coming,I'm coming."
"Alright let's go!"
-In the car-
Billies POV:
"Billie I'm bored."
"Wanna listen to some music?"
"Okay."
"What chu wanna listen to babe?"
"Give me your phone."
Rose' starts playing some song I've never heard before.
"What's this?" I ask
"Lost,by Frank Ocean." She says sounding so excited almost like a little kid.Damn she's beautiful.
"Babe I've never heard this song before." "It's really good,just listen."
The song continues to play and I look over at Rose' who has her eyes closed while singing along.She looks over at me and grabs my face gently."Girl you know your lost."She sang while looking into my eyes.I put my eyes back on the road."Rose' you're gorgeous and I'm getting distracted by your beauty so stop.We don't want to crash now do we?"
"Of course not daddy." My head turned sharply to look at her."What?" I asked in shock."What?" She asked innocently batting her eyelashes.i put my hand on her leg and kept driving."Let's pullover here Daddy."
"Baby stop calling me that." I laugh.She laughed as I pulled over.We got out of the car and we looked around at the view."Baby let me take a picture of you." I say I'm excitement."Okay hold on." Rose' takes her hair down and shocks me yet again by taking off her short dress she was wearing.She is now only wearing a yellow two piece outfit,I don't even know what the fuck it's called but what I do no is,my baby looks so fine.Man,I really fucking love this girl.

978,728 likeswherearetheavocados You mad cause my girl is hotter than yours 🖤View all comments bhadbhabie 😍😍😍 (Liked by 123)j

978,728 likes
wherearetheavocados You mad cause my girl is hotter than yours 🖤
View all comments
bhadbhabie 😍😍😍 (Liked by 123)
j.franciss Beautiful couple🖤(Liked by 136)
emma_bitchhh 💦😍😍
Its_amber46 💕💕
rose I love you bby☁️🖤 (Liked by 215)
wherearetheavocados I love you more🖤 (liked by 211)
jeremyeilish  Hot af 😍
amia.giiirl  I love y'all 💕💕

7/30/18🌙