K ?

Joanna: I think we should break up
Billie: Whatever
Joanna: You can come get some of your stuff from my place tomorrow. I'm leaving at 8 am and won't be back til around 10 or something.
Billie: Alright
Joanna: Um.. you can just bring anything I left at yours and leave it on my bed I guess.
Billie: k
Joanna: Okay see you around i guess read by Billie

Joanna's POV:
K....That's it? We've been together for 3 years. We've met each other's family and close friends, celebrated holidays with each other.My parents got divorced because we wanted to be together. My mom was totally for me and Billie being a couple, but my dad wasn't. My dad flipped out when he found out that I liked a girl. It's 2019 but there are still very closed minded people I guess. My parents fought about it daily until they decided to separate.Billie was there for me through it all, and now I say I want to break up and she just says ok? I felt so bad about my parents arguing but I loved Billie.I still do.I can't be with her though. I'm tired of arguing with her. I know I've been starting them all, but I'm just so upset. Besides, I wouldn't want her to experience what I'm going through right now. That's why I'm breaking up with her. She doesn't deserve to feel the way I do right now. Scared and paranoid.I haven't spoken to anyone about something that's been happening to me lately,but I'm not ready to. I'm scared. what if they don't believe me ? I don't want to settle down with someone. Committing to someone is not what i need right now. Right now what I need is a distraction.So I pick up my phone and call Ten.

10/28/19🌙