Poland pt11

Joanna's POV:
I was taking a shower,getting ready for a photo shoot I had today when I heard a knock at the door.I get out of the show,wrap a towel around my body and go downstairs.Since I was home alone there was no one who could answer it.I open the door to see the person I lest expected to see...Billie.

Billie's POV:
I woke up this morning knowing exactly what I was going to do,well not exactly.I knew I was going to get Joanna back,I just didn't know how.But that didn't stop me from getting in then car and driving to the house we once shared.I knock at the door and wait for an answer.I'm so nervous I'm shaking.I see the door knob wiggle and the door opens.There she is,My baby.
Joanna's POV:
The moment I saw Billie I froze for a few seconds.When I snapped back into reality I did something I wanted to do since we broke up.I hugged her and cried.I don't know why I hugged her,it just felt right.She pulled away and looked me in the eyes,then...she kissed me.I was so shocked I didn't kiss back at first,then I realized how much I really missed her then kissed her back.You have no idea how happy and confused I am right now.
Emma's POV:
I pulled into the driveway of my sisters house to give her a visit when I was saw Billies car.No way,no way this bitch is here right now.I run to the front of the house to see Joanna and Billie sucking each other's faces off."What the fuck is going on!" I scream.Joanna and Billie both look at me in confusion."I just came to apologize to Joanna."Billie said walking up to me.I pushed her and got in her face."No fuck you,you hurt my sister then come here and kiss her knowing she has a boyfriend now?! Well now I'm gonna hurt you if you don't get out of here."I said pushing Billie again.
Joanna's POV:
This was to much.Here goes my sister trying to fight my ex girlfriend.I ran over to the both of them and tried to separate but I couldn't since I'm way smaller then both of them.Billie had punched Emma in the face then they started fighting.I did the only thing I could do.I jumped on Emma's back and covered her eyes while telling Billie to get away.That didn't stop either of them,they just kept hitting each other.It was pretty obvious that Billie was now winning since she was on top of Emma hitting her in the face without hesitation.I began to cry as I ran over to Billie grabbing her hands and looking her in the eyes.Her once worn death glare changed into a look of pure simpathy."Joanna,Emma oh my god I'm sorry." She quickly apologized "It's okay,baby it's okay." I say grabbing her face.But it wasn't okay.We looked over hearing sirens and two cop cars showing up at my house.

(This one wasn't that good,I was trying to make it short.sorry)
7/30/18🌙