Songs that remind her of you

Forever young-Blackpink
You listen to this song on a daily.You love it so much and blast it in your house while you dance,and while Billie isn't a fan of Kpop,she loves watching you jam to this song.

Blame-Calpurnia
You and Billie had your first kiss with each other before the two of you started dating.You were in your room jamming to one of favorite songs, Blame by Calpurnia and being an emotional teen,then your best friend Billie walked in.The two of you started talking and getting emotional,then she kissed you.
(I might make a full story on this one)

Summertime hightime-Cuco
You were a bit of a stoner and Finneas always made fun of you and called you Shaggy,but Billie thought is was pretty hot.She loved how spiritual and care free you were.This was a song you listen to a lot while getting baked. (Lol) Billie has never smoked weed but you got her to do it with you once."Baby,you don't have to do this."You say."I know, I know.I just want to see why you like this so much." Billie hated every moment of it until you started making this whole speech about a pickle and how much you loved pickles.She thought it was the funniest shit she's ever heard you say because of how serious you were being as you said it.When she hears this song she automatically thinks of this speech you gave her and can't help but to laugh.

I wonder if bloods watch blues clues-Xxxtentacion
You,Billie,Finneas and two of your best friends went a road trip.While Finneas was trying to flirt with a girl in the car next to you,Billie turned up the music to it's full volume and start dancing.Soon you and our friends started to dance along to,embarrassing Finneas.You took a good look at the car next to you and saw that it had a sticker on it saying."Same sex couples are a sin."
You rolled down your window "Hey!"
You yelled to the girl in the back seat.As soon as she looked over you grabbed Billie's face and gave a kiss she'd remember for a long time.The girl looked at the both of you in disgust and when the light turned green the car sped away."I love you Billie,and I don't give a fuck about what some ignorant person has to say about it."Billie was left blushing.Everytime she heard the song after that,this incident played in her mind.

8/7/18🌙