Facts about you

-You are Polish and have a pretty noticeable accent.

-You are a model and actress.You have modeled for H&M,American Eagle,Forever 21,Vans and Pacsun.You are a new cast member added to American horror story and Pose,you have also been in IT and are going to be a main character for Suicide Squad 2

-You dated Finn Wolfhard before dated Billie.The two of you had very different schedules and rarely saw each other so decided to just be friends.

-Billie loves your accent and her and Finneas try to imitate it all the time.

-You met Finneas before you met Billie.

-Even though you live with Billie and Finneas, you still have a room at your dad and step moms house

-Billies mom has loved you since you were introduced to her but Billies Dad didn't really like you at first.
-You had beef with Camila Cabello.Th two of you are over it but you still don't like her (I think I wrote this twice but I'm to lazy to check lol)
-Emma Chamberlain and Thomas Doherty are your older siblings.Emma is your step sister because you only share a dad but you and Thomas share mother and father.After your parent got divorced your dad got custody of you and Thomas (just pretend lol)

-You are friends with Tana Mongeau and Billie doesn't like it because she doesn't like Tana.

-You speak 5 languages.You grew up speaking Polish,then you later learned English,Korean,Italian and Spanish.

-You and Billie met at a party through Finneas

-You and Billie have two separate rooms but most of the time you sleep in her bed ;)

4/28/18🌙