Ahs and insecurities

"So...her power is killing people with her vagina?"Billie asked.

You were re watching American horror story for the millionth time when your girlfriend Billie walked in and laid down next to you.Before she knew it,Billie was really into the show.She would ask you so many questions so she could understand what was going on.

"Yeah babe that's her power.Her name is Zoe by the way." You responded. "Oh and that's Kyle."You added."Wait I thought he died."You laughed a little,thinking how cute it was that she was into the show."He did.Madison and Zoe brought him back to life.Now he's some hot Frankenstein type dude."She quickly turned her head to look at you."Hot?"She asked raising an eyebrow. "What?" You ask trying to act like you never said that."Nah don't act like you didn't just say what you said."She threatened.You sat up and smiled down at her."Jealous?" She laid her head on your lap and looked up at you."I don't need to be jealous,your MY girlfriend so I win."
"You don't think I can get an Evan Peters?" You joked."Baby look at you,you can get whoever the fuck you want.Your fucking gorgeous.I don't understand how you can get anyone you want and your with me." You fake laugh "Oh please" you say in disbelief. "Y/N you think I don't see your comments, or mine when I post a picture of you.Everyone always talks about how hot you are.You CAN have anyone you want."Billie,I have the person I want." you gently grab her face "I want you,no one else.Not Evan Peters,not anyone in the comments.You,my Billie."You say before kissing her cheek."Well damn.I didn't know you loved me so much."She smiled."I love you more than anything Billie." "I love you more."

"Holy shit Fiona is a fucking boss!" She yells in excitement."Glad you like the show babe."

8/14/18🌙